Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What do you think are the most underrated pins??

Sgtmax

Always hear people say that a lot of pins are underrated which I myself don't no much about.. Do a bit of researching and find they play brilliantly and to think I never would have given them a second thought if I just heard there name in passing..

Few games I have heard of and seen such as Congo and goldeneye and ones like that

Was just wondering what other pins people think are underrated and they enjoy to let everyone else and myself know more about them!!

A machine that get played heaps in my collection that many don't rate is Roadshow - great multiball, humour, shaker motor and deep ruleset.

Black Rose is another cracker in my opinion

No Fear

Simple layout but a lot of tight shots

you have to be pretty accurate and hit the shots on call to get any where

definitely helps improve your game, not good for those hit and hope players (gibo, wonder one:lol:p)

I reckon WMS World Cup solid state from 1978. For it's time has a good rule set, you have to advance the ball up the field by the roll overs to then score a goal in the eject hole. A few shots do a "super advance" and there is a corner kick. It's a better game when you play to the rules rather than just bash around. And I'm no fan of soccer - might be if you could get 20 goals in a game, like on the pin.

Yeah I really like the look of flinstones and have heard good things about roadshow!!

Another one I didn't mind the look of was apollo 13. 13 ball multi ball looked a bit much but would be fun to play I think

Flintstones is just a fun game...has everything you need from a pin...great sounds...art is average but not too bad...pity it wasnt based on the cartoon but you cant have everything I guess....

Ball rolling around the apron...smart ramps....10 pin bowling...and a good mode that uses the pop bumpers...

Just lots to do...and fun...

Well I think so....

I understand some people not being into it..

as we all like different themes ect

Overrated or underrated, it completely comes down to personal taste. I have owned Black Rose, Roadshow, Flintstones, Shadow and Who Dunnit which are all mentioned here, but all only had a very short-lived appeal to me. I don't rate any of these titles at all. My favourite game is Bram Stoker's Dracula but I know heaps of people hate this. Underrated games for me would be Congo, No Good Golphers and even Johnny Mnemonic. I hear Baywatch is a bit of a sleeper as well.

My question would be, when does a title that starts out with a reputation of being underrated become just "rated" or start to tip the scale in the other direction and become overrated?.

Lets look at the shadow for example. For the longest time it has had a reputation of being underrated and "bang for the buck". So by now everyone knows this, and it comes up in every thread such as this one. So is it still underrated?.

• Super Moderator
No Fear

Simple layout but a lot of tight shots

you have to be pretty accurate and hit the shots on call to get any where

definitely helps improve your game, not good for those hit and hope players (gibo, wonder one:lol:p)

:b

I dont mind Stern's CSI,apart from the ugly translite the ruleset and general shots are deep enough to keep coming back to,

but I dont think it would go well if it was your only pin