Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cab rescue

Rescued this cabinet from its current sad location. Picking up next week

for years ive seen this old girl sitting in a carport against the weather. several door knocks,msgs and notes with out a reply. few years back got a reply in a paper advert and turned out to be this owner. At the time he didnt want to sell so got some other cabinets. Last week he contacted me on facebook to say is moving house and wishes to not carry as many cabs over.

there is others i can get but mrs has said atm build a shed quickly or only fit this one in

powers up but no chassis action atm and boards another mystery as keys are lost.

Actually ill go 1 step further with this Narf, it has always annoyed me, how Australia always seemed to get inferior looking cabs and side art to the Americans. My cab is exactly like yours, but i want it to look like this, can anyone tell me if its possible please?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36730[/ATTACH]

Well price sorted and all going well hiring a trailer tommorow.

Went past other day and wacked a coin in the chute and it didnt drop so sounds like the nri mech is inside too for a added bonus

hopefully a easy fix. Been a coin op explosion this week with the fridge on its way too