Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nostalgia Brought me here - Perth

Hello to All !

I am a 38 year old bloke who as a 13 year old kid got my first job working at what was then Quasar Fremantle (pre Q-zar days) It was a dream job for a kid that age. Unlimited laser gun action for me and all my mates, as well as unlimited arcade & pinball action. Not only that a Fast Eddy's 50 metres away. I couldn't believe I was getting paid for it ! I used to go to work 2 hours early. Seven years I stayed there.

Anyway while I had a smorgasbord of arcade fun, it was always the Pinball that hooked me. I remember clearly every time a new one arrived, The Bride of Pinbot, the Checkpoint, the T2, the GNR and most of all I remember the Addams Family! After midnight we would lock the doors, turn out the lights and play those pinnies till we got sick of them.

So now at Christmas just passed I started, got my first Pinball, now I am addicted....Febuary got my second, and now I am looking for my third. My wife may divorce me ! I guess you could say I'm addicted. Or you could say I am trying to find a little of that 13 year old kid.

Current collection - Getaway and Theatre of Magic.

Looking for that Addams !!

Mr Scags

Hey mrscags and welcome, Freo has popped up in a few threads recently about gaming, mainly the timezone but I certainly remember Quasar as well, in fact being 35 now there's a fair chance at some point you were one of the guys handing over the print outs and laughing as we all huddled around and argued like there was a VC on the line :lol.