Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

It's on again! KONG OFF 2012 - Starting this Sunday, 13th May

I'd never made it passed level 2 before the last Kong Off - Join the fun, I guarantee if you follow the hints you'll get during the tournament you'll improve heaps :cool:

Well john I have ago but I have a question.

It's today Sunday 7pm, 13th of May.

How do I sign up & report my score.

All dumb questions, however this will be my first comp on a forum ever...:unsure

John will start a new thread in the gaming league section, you wont miss it:) Then when you post a score, it will go in the heading section and a screen shot will be required. Check out one of the MGL game threads to see how it should look.

Kong Off is alway fun:D

I will post the thread in about 5 hours time, gives everyone time to read, make sure they have the right ROM and ready to kick off at 7pm.

5 Hours left to practice up so that you can post a big score just after 7pm to scare the competition away :D

when you post a score, it will go in the heading section and a screen shot will be required.

This maybe a problem for me, I never built my cabinet with image capture in mind, how can I do this? Would a photo of the score be acceptable?