Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wanted Sony Play TV

I love mine too much to sell it :) Take into account that if you buy one from the UK, even with shipping, it works out way cheaper. I bought mine ages ago (when they were still pretty pricey in Aus) and got it for around half the Australian price.

They are fantastic little PVR's. Seriously, compared to the standalone hdd recorders, they are 100 times better.

Just my 2 cents, they are the worst item I have ever bought. I got one, it worked well for awhile then then any recorded show I watched would freeze up. The only way to fix it was to wipe the memory and start again. I took it back and got another one, the exact same thing. Took that one back and got a refund.

A total waste of time and money. I think I even started a thread on this awhile back. A quick google on the topic will show you it's a world wide problem and not just me. There seems to be no fix for it either and Sony don't acknowledge the problem. I do think it is the updates and I never had any trouble with it until a certain update on the PS3 itself.

But I know others who have them and have never had this trouble. :unsure

It has been spot on perfect for me, absolutely rock solid. Way, way better than any stand alone PVR I have ever used.

EDIT: Although, my PS3 is still on 3.55 custom firmware, so maybe it is a thing with PS3 updates. Who knows, Sony is well known for cocking up pretty much every update they release.

• 3 weeks later...