Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: Customised HDD image for xxxx-1 systems inc Laserdisc Games - anyone want one ?

State
    AB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Delarge Jed kaizen

Anyone able to pass along flynn's image or something similar to a 1315 killer edition or. 2019 in one games family type of image with trackball support to get my soon to fail machine new life.

Its hit or miss on having a boot sector on the old ide, got all new parts but old image doesn't work when I transfer to either of SD card to ide or on ssd on sata to ide.

Would like to try a fresh image then the image of my old ide after I had gotten it to boot and shut down.

Link would be great and I gotta guy with a usenet subscription that could help keep the image backed up and shared for the community for others that are in my position and need a solid image to get their machine back up and running.

State
    AB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Bump.

Anyone with an image?

Or anyone have any secret voodoo black juju on how to get an SD card or SSD with said image to work? My existing image (when it works and shuts down properly) does not transfer. Bios sees the hard drive but doesn't want to boot.

Some secret to using only a certain disc image? Running out of ideas.
    Last edited by Gutterboy; 15th April 2019 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Additional question

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterboy View Post
    Bump.

Anyone with an image?

Or anyone have any secret voodoo black juju on how to get an SD card or SSD with said image to work? My existing image (when it works and shuts down properly) does not transfer. Bios sees the hard drive but doesn't want to boot.

Some secret to using only a certain disc image? Running out of ideas.
    What version of the hardware are you using - IE, what year is stamped on the gamebox or on the motherboard ? The Flynns image I made seems to be most compatible with the older ( <2010) boards.

I'm not sure if anyone has a torrent seeded for this any more... ? I don't have it anywhere. I can't upload huge files any more, i now live in a rural area and my internet is sh1thouse.

State
    AB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Couldn't find a date stamped motherboard from looking around inside my cab but on the top daughter board there's sticker that says version 1.1

Its a games family 1315 killer edition from paradise arcade in Hawaii.

State
    AB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterboy View Post
    Couldn't find a date stamped motherboard from looking around inside my cab but on the top daughter board there's sticker that says version 1.1

Its a games family 1315 killer edition from paradise arcade in Hawaii.
    Anyone got this image or something I can try with this new storage hardware?

Wife is getting really pissed off leaving it torn apart.

State
    Auckland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    3100 in 1 Image - does anyone have a current link for this file?
    Have got Flynn's Image (doesn't seem to like my hardware config though), 2100 and 2019 images.
    Any other images worth looking for?
    Thanks.

State
    A CT
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, is anyone still seeding "Jammasized Flynn's Arcade" image anymore?, i'm in desperate need of a copy and would appreciate all if any help. cheers.

State
    Auckland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Still on the hunt for the 3100 in 1 image - anyone have it to share?
    Greatly appreciated.

State
    Brisbane, QLD
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quoted
    514 Post(s)
    Last edited by Kaizen; 24th June 2019 at 05:07 AM.
    Namco Starblade - Taito Cocktail 14" x 3, 20" x 2 - NZ SI PtII Upright - Chase HQ DX, Taito Top Speed - Taito Grand Champion - Taito Safari - LAI SI Head to Head Cocktail - SI Cocktail Clone x 2, Pong Clone x 3

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread Information