Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Thread Rating System

• Administrators

Another nice addition I've purchased for the site is the new thread ratings system which I think looks fantastic, its far more "in your face" and easy to use than the vbulletin standard one.

To rate simply click on the one of the 10 Stars in the "Rate This Thread" box on the right hand side of the first post in a thread, easy!

You must be a full member IE 30 days/30 posts or have an upgraded account to use this system.

Enjoy!

• Administrators

Oh a really cool feature I just found is if you click "Expand" in the bottom right it opens up even more rating options!

Q1: Useful

Q2: Funny

Q3: Interesting

Q4: Well Written

Q5: On Topic

How sweet is that!

• Administrators
CAn someone please go back and rate all our existing threads now ?

Okay I'll give myself a :b

Brad

I'm going to request a feature to integrate all existing ratings and globally disable the VB inbuilt one....whether they do it or not who knows.

• Administrators

Worth a shot. I reckon it'll just be a fairly simple script for direct imports but wether anyone wants to write it or not is another story.

Brad

The new thread rating button on the right hand side of parent posts does not scale properly on my Android using dolphin. This leaves the post text running in a very narrow strip down the left of the page. The second post still renders and scales properly.

I know I could use a work around such as tapatalk but it was working fine in dolphin last week.

Now its broken :(

• Administrators
The new thread rating button on the right hand side of parent posts does not scale properly on my Android using dolphin. This leaves the post text running in a very narrow strip down the left of the page. The second post still renders and scales properly.

I know I could use a work around such as tapatalk but it was working fine in dolphin last week.

Now its broken :(

I'm aware of the problem in the mobile skin and I'm looking for a solution.