Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL14 Game 12 FINAL GAME - MR DO! [Week 2]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And there we have it - MGL14 comes to an end !

:041:

Congratulations to everyone who played and submitted scores for the whole tourney.

Special congratulations to Rob Macauley for taking out the top spot.

Brad for a well deserved 2nd place

and Pelly for a hard fought podium position!

I will update all the final scores later on tonight/.

This has been a great MGL and one of the most well supported by players. Thanks to everyone for kicking in and playing, commenting, it's you guys that make the MGL as fun as it is.

This will be the last MGL I will be running - I now hand over the reins to John73 who will run MGL15. I've had fun doing this for the last 3 MGL's, always interesting/challenging but I am also looking forward to just being a player again for the next one. All mods are in agreement that John will make a good MGL main man, keep the spirit of MGL going.

Again well done the the top placing guys - and I'll see you in MGL15.

Special heads up: KONG OFF 2012 will happen early June.

And there we have it - MGL14 comes to an end !

:041:

Congratulations to everyone who played and submitted scores for the whole tourney.

Special congratulations to Rob Macauley for taking out the top spot.

Brad for a well deserved 2nd place

and Pelly for a hard fought podium position!

I will update all the final scores later on tonight/.

This has been a great MGL and one of the most well supported by players. Thanks to everyone for kicking in and playing, commenting, it's you guys that make the MGL as fun as it is.

This will be the last MGL I will be running - I now hand over the reins to John73 who will run MGL15. I've had fun doing this for the last 3 MGL's, always interesting/challenging but I am also looking forward to just being a player again for the next one. All mods are in agreement that John will make a good MGL main man, keep the spirit of MGL going.

Again well done the the top placing guys - and I'll see you in MGL15.

Special heads up: KONG OFF 2012 will happen early June.

Thanks for the effort Jamma :cool:

I hope MGL15 will be at least as much fun and as successful as the last two MGL's I've participated in :)

Get your thinking caps on people, we'll call for MGL changes/suggestions in June/July and nominations just after. Early suggestion is that every second game is Bump 'n Jump, but I have a feeling that will be shouted down :cry

Congrats Rob, massive win, hope you join in for MGL 15 :023:

P.S. Can't wait for the next Kong Off, had a game of DK today and sucked badly at it :( The holy grail of video gaming, let's get some AA'ers into the TG top ten :D

I couldn't get the time to play this one unfortunately. Real life is hardcore at the moment!

Thanks heaps for doing the leg work guys. Had a great time playing games I hadn't before, and was absolutely blown away by the all-rounded-ness of the podium players.

And the Final results for Mr Do:

1 RMacauley: 232,750 - 25

2 Brad: 196,400 - 20

3 Monojoker: 191,150 - 16

4 Rat: 186,350 - 13

5 Foot: 160,600 - 11

6 Pelly: 155,400 - 10

7 ED_209: 144,600 - 9

8 Azathoth: 132,150 - 8

9 DKong: 130,900 - 7

10 Nicko71: 123,000 - 6

11 Kane: 115,350 - 5

12 John73: 78,650 - 4

And the final update to the overall leaderboard is done, for all the final placings check it out.

Yeah, thanks Jamma and the other mods for running another great MGL. My second MGL and I have discovered so many new games for me that I really enjoy. Also well done to the other players, there is some real talent around here and to Rob especially, well played sir!

Another MGL and another second and third place for us Brad, looks like we will have to change that next time one way or another :rolleyes hehehe

I look forward to our next clash and especially the Kong Off, I have some ground to make up there on my personal record and it is a good excuse to play some more DK.