Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL14 Game 10 - Burger Time [COMPLETED]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well up until today I have been playing using my original DECO Burger Time PCB, but was getting frustrated with getting stuck on top of ladders while using the joystick, so I moved to the keyboard and MAME and wow, does the MAME version play so much easier than the PCB!! The game play is noticably slower in MAME so it's much easier to avoid enemies especially when they start to speed up. One more difference is on level 3 there is one ladder missing on the PCB exactly where the fries spawn :unsure

I couldn't get through level 3 using the PCB, but with MAME instantly doubled my score and got up to level 6 I think it was.

• Administrators

Damn firepower you just squeezed that score in on time ;)

Burgertime is done......medium rare just how I like it and RMacauley has schooled us all in the burger stakes...well done mate :o

Damn firepower you just squeezed that score in on time ;)

Burgertime is done......medium rare just how I like it and RMacauley has schooled us all in the burger stakes...well done mate :o

Yes, just got a score in. Have been preoccupied with another issue (at least it's related to a new games room) but BT is a great game so I literally turned the cab on, reset the game and had 20 mins of play. Was going ok, but the clock was ticking :)

Huge scores by others, well done, but I like to just play without strategy and INP files.