Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTF game is this CP from?!?

Yeah i saw that one of mark's auctions. I have been trying to figure it out also. I love how the top of the stick is the goalies arm.

Been looking through system 16 some more and still got no idea. The era of panel looks similar to Sega's Super League. http://www.system16.com/cabinets/superleague.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can anyone tell me what this CP is from

i know it is universal but no idea what game it is from. I want to id it before i put it in the fs section for swap or finding its partner

and also i see these cocktail CPs alot on ebay on taito cabs what game is this one from to in the second pic.

• Administrators

The 2nd is definitely a Space Invaders Clone:

Jatre Specter © 1979 Jatre.

- TECHNICAL -

Main CPU : 8080 (@ 1.9968 Mhz)

Sound Chips : SN76477 (@ 1.9968 Mhz), Samples

Screen orientation : Vertical

Video resolution : 224 x 240 pixels

Screen refresh : 60.00 Hz

Palette colors : 2

Players : 2

Control : 2-way joystick

Buttons : 1

- TRIVIA -

This game is a clone of "Space Invaders".

------------------

Not sure about the first one but it shouldn't be too hard to find given the dedicated 2 way?

Brad

cheers guys

the left one is dedicated two way i got it from a mates collection he had cause he had a few to suit my universal cocktail. He said a few of the games he had the panels removed before siting due to vandalism so ive been lucky to get that and a cosmic monsters 2 player 2 cp in good nick and some that have been sited and little scums have graffited

cheers for the second id too ive got them sitting around after i stripped down a few CPs for the joysticks