Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What retro stuff did you add to your stash this week?

• Administrators
I have an MT-100 as well for Roland sound in DOS games, I don't use the disk drive though, i think it's just for saving your work when composing music which I wouldn't think anyone would want to do with one of these anymore.

I got a few sampler disks with it plus I just like fiddling and seeing how things tick :). Just scored an AWE64 Gold off Ebay :D just want my Vesa card now.

I got a few sampler disks with it plus I just like fiddling and seeing how things tick :). Just scored an AWE64 Gold off Ebay :D just want my Vesa card now.

Let me check my box of spares. I think I may have kept a VLB video card, but suspect I sold the lot of them a while back...

Holy mother of mercy that's gorgeous! I know I keep saying "I really don't need anything else", but a PC-Engine GT/TurboExpress (or an LT.. but bwhahahaha) is absolutely top of the list of things I'd still snap up without hesitation for the right price.

Holy mother of mercy that's gorgeous! I know I keep saying "I really don't need anything else", but a PC-Engine GT/TurboExpress (or an LT.. but bwhahahaha) is absolutely top of the list of things I'd still snap up without hesitation for the right price.

If you find one - make sure you recap it to be safe.

Also got a NOS PCE GT on the way :)

I had a bit of fun at the Goldcoast swapmeet today.

It was bloody hot though.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190324/ed255981dabccf798ba0fc58c852192b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Where was the swap meet and how often do they have it?

Today's items. I don't have pics of all of it yet but these are the games and I got the consoles and computers listed below.

Playstation x 4

Ps one x 1

Ps2 fat x2

Ps2 slim x 1

Snes x 1

Master sys 2 x 2

Mega drive 2 x 1

Xbox x 1

Nes x 1

Mega drive x 1

Game cube x 1

Apple II x 1 yes an Apple II not a plus or IIe [emoji106][emoji7] it is missing the lid but for $25 I'm not complaining.

Apple II Europlus x 1

Amstrad 386 Sega pc x 1 no controllers with this one [emoji853]but it does have the keyboard

N64 x1

Yes it all needs cleaning.

I just hope it'll all fit in the ute [emoji6][emoji1787]c8032223882069d84efa63dcc2753c9a.jpg1fff835aeea08682615ee0ec601a74be.jpgbf1e9076144c75fb4879162fe5e6008f.jpg3497ff827350b7eff13603e9a31dd8c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

nice pickup with the Apple II... I saw it on Gumtree last week... getting the lid and proper keyboard with raised power light is going to be very difficult... Also looks like it has the Applesoft ROMS rather than the original integer ROMS

Is it a rev 3?