Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What retro stuff did you add to your stash this week?

The WHOLE lot was for free?! How? Where?!!
I just got lucky.

4 of the 5 Wii work the 5th one has a rolling picture. The PS3 does nothing but I've been looking on youtube and at least I know where to start with them.

I've ordered the missing covers on the Wii and Xbox360s and a set of game bit drivers for the Nintendo carts.

I'll head out to the shed tomorrow and test the Xbox360 and 360s and try a few things on the ones that weren't working properly.

I've got to sort through the box of cables and power packs for laptop chargers too.

I'm in for a busy day. More pics in the repair section tomorrow evening.

Cheers Trev.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks @narf_ for the new toys. They're in great condition, while both have minor issues they're easily fixed. They both still had the protective covering on the labels and look awesome.

I have the keycap for the VIC20 it's just the post that it mounts on that's broken and the C64C has a dodgy power switch.

I've got replacement parts coming for both.

Cheers Trev.

Please excuse the PS3 parts all over the desk.[emoji16]

b9dc49d07566c9d3bfb1852f95cef90b.jpg4afc7fb9db5678fbf0f1b7b4a7d41a2e.jpgb7a9be499e0584b0a0e4f42743e90bc3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My little collection for this week. Thanks so much again to @darkjedi for the C128D and Vic20 keyboards and the Mega Drives the rest came from Ebay. I can now test my Two C128D computers properly and fix the C64C and Vic20 given to me by @narf_ as the replacement power switch for the C64C arrived too.

I got a replacement fan for the PlayStation 3 and another PlayStation 2 for parts so they'll both land on the workbench soon.

A replacement psu and top grille arrived for the XBox 360s and that now works fine.

The JBL speakers are for my Compaq Presario 5000 Pentium III build that I'm attempting to assemble with all original parts. The PC works fine. I have a keyboard and 20 Gb hard drive sorted for it but not the MV740 monitor yet.

Cheers Trev.53ab2c3745650438fd131b14ff9e162b.jpg

This weeks pickups

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134407[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134408[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134409[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134410[/ATTACH]

What system are they for? Batman, Back To The Future Pt II and Robocop II were pretty cool games when I was little, but I played them at friends’ houses. We only had an NES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What system are they for? Batman, Back To The Future Pt II and Robocop II were pretty cool games when I was little, but I played them at friends’ houses. We only had an NES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All for Amiga Tim

Thanks @narf_ for the new toys. They're in great condition, while both have minor issues they're easily fixed. They both still had the protective covering on the labels and look awesome.

I have the keycap for the VIC20 it's just the post that it mounts on that's broken and the C64C has a dodgy power switch.

I've got replacement parts coming for both.

Cheers Trev.

Please excuse the PS3 parts all over the desk.[emoji16]

b9dc49d07566c9d3bfb1852f95cef90b.jpg4afc7fb9db5678fbf0f1b7b4a7d41a2e.jpgb7a9be499e0584b0a0e4f42743e90bc3.jpg

And now they've both been repaired.[emoji16]31be8155b57f12297b61d3b59445f540.jpg

Mac mini core 2 duo 1.83ghz.

With 80gb internal and 160gb external usb hdd saved from eWaste at a local garage sale.

I bought a 20" Samsung led monitor for $15 off them and they asked if I wanted the box of eWaste but I had to take it all.[emoji6]

It all works fine.[emoji16]7f2203d42f80cc68f8fca1f0b65b6693.jpg

Score Big Trev. Amazing what people consider rubbish.
I'm still hoping to set up a maker group in Tamworth in the not too distant future so these old computers may come in handy for that. I'm sure the Mac could be used for producing graphics and I was given a Mac music authoring program not that long ago that someone may find interesting.

I found a Commodore 64 emulator for the Mac a while back so I might give that a try too. I picked up a keyboard and mouse a few years ago for this style of Mac so I'll give them a clean up to use with it.

I love it when all the bits come together.

Cheers Trev.

Not my cheapest cashies auction but seems can never have enough older gen consoles

Was eyeing off 3 ps4s with controls and usually they go cheap but 2 new guys pushed them to beyond crazy

Luckily the ps3 and 360s had xb1 and ps4 controllers in the lots

Almost got excited to see n64 carts but turned out nstc so left em