Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What retro stuff did you add to your stash this week?

Oh...My...God! cleaning up in the barn I found the first accessory I ever bought for my first car, Bought for my 1966 HR Holden when I turned 18. I had this in at lest three cars until my wive & babies came along. It's a car battery monitor, put away and forgotten for decades. Just needed a new solider joint on the +12 input & it's still working. It's like Wow! L.E.D technologically, it cost me $18 which was about a 1/3 of my wage back then. It's now working in my Patrol after 41 years since I bought it.:) Edited by Gemini2544

All that came from Melbourne or Japan (thanks to a mate who went over a few months back).

Definitely be welcome to come play some Amiga or C64 stuff with the other Press Play on Tape guys next time we have a get together though. Always up for meeting more local Vintage computer/retrogaming fans!

My goodies week continues! Made in NZ, picked up what is apparently the last SC-3000 Survivor's cart the guy who makes them had. While I could just play SG-1000 games on a Master System with a Master Everdrive, I'd be missing out on all the tape games released locally here + in NZ... not to mention there's something about using the SC-3000 that I adore!

Now to find a mahjong game to butcher for a case :D

DOA0MWoV4AAby9k.thumb.jpg.13debb4842f2923963ed74953c4dfad8.jpg

I picked these up on the weekend at the local Lions Club book sale. $2 each.[emoji16]

They're all complete with instructions and extras apart from Wolfenstein which is missing the manual.

Now I need a Pentium 2 or 3 setup.[emoji6]

I also got this cool old pop up book with no damage or missing pieces.

I might go back this afternoon to see what's left. There were more Win95 games without boxes that I'll grab if they're still there.

I was hoping to find more 70s and 80s electronics magazines and came home with these. [emoji16]

Cheers Trev e68802ac3cfc36a68b1bec98b74513f9.jpgf12750b3029ecc26b1ee5afe6c1a51de.jpg1301a8d2a03c219909482c42377820f0.jpg1476672c882ed01bed60dbfa7cacbe9d.jpgf1abb50a50e6e30dd7933091bd26b79a.jpg3a84be73f179fc805534dd0eff596663.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OMG. That pop-up book <3

Seeing it triggered my memory of high school & the copy our library had. Used to love getting it out whenever I could!

Now I need to go find myself a copy somewhere...

I have that same book. Bought it when I was about 12. If you are lucky I will show you next time you are over :P

• Administrators
I've got a working Vectrex with games anyone else have one? I also have the company repair manual.

I know a few people who have them including myself.

Awesome console and amazing homebrew community...I just need to get a flash cart one day.

Here's one of my favorites http://www.packratvg.com/vprotyasi.html

I just got these off Ebay this morning. I've been looking for a Sinclair Spectrum for ages and now I have two.[emoji16] I just have to wait for them to arrive. I'll try and find a new top for the Spectrum+ so it looks a bit nicer. Not bad for $130 including postage from England for two computers a joystick adaptor and two joysticks. Let's hope they both work.[emoji6] I think that'll do me for now with the Sinclair computers.

Unless another ZX81 turns up at the right price of course.[emoji16]

Cheers Trev

It's not hoarding it's preservation.[emoji38]c33d6f286d50edeafd5144bf379b3887.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk