Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL14 Game 8 - BUMP 'n' JUMP [COMPLETED]

Well done John! Great scores for you and Rob. I have no idea how you could stand to play a 2 hour game of this.

Brad - thanks for not screwing me over in the last few minutes. :D

Pelly - you and I are going to have words. :realmad:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done John! Great scores for you and Rob. I have no idea how you could stand to play a 2 hour game of this.

Each to their own I guess :D Plenty of games that I could not imagine myself playing for 5 mins which others seem to love :lol

Brad - thanks for not screwing me over in the last few minutes. :D

Pelly - you and I are going to have words. :realmad:

:rolleyes I got 153K at about 6:15pm and was really peeved I just missed out on your score... A little persistence paid off just in the nic of time ;)

• Administrators

wingtip knows me well.....I WAS eating dinner......I lovely cajun pasta that I whipped up ;)

Ed, no late surprises this round, I REALLY did not enjoy this game ;)

Brad

I usd to love this game in the arcade but I never knew about the 50k trick back then... Never saw anyone doing it on any machine I watched, either.

By need + dislocation from home this was the first game I played entirely on the tablet - using a wii classic controller connected to a wiimote > bluetoothed to the tablet :lol I think a D-Pad suited this game.