Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Neo Geo CPO Art

If you have a scanner, scan it, then the part that didin't fin scan that, then join the two pics in a program like fireworks of photoshop/illustrator or .......paint.

If you dont have a scanner, perhaps a printing shop or maybe your newsagent can do it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I dont recall which CPO this one was (mine is the one that wraps around the front with the lines)

still like to replace mine one day neo geo is getting alot of use lately and bits are slowly falling off where the CPO is cracking!

I just got the control panel off my 4 slotter yesterday, ill redo the whole cab soon.

I took the SUZO stick out of it and put it in an XARCADE single I have here, even 23 years old, its still a WAY better stick than that just X Gaming put in their sticks. Im still not quite sure why they are designed as they are with the terrible layout, and with buttons and sticks so damn cheap, why do they use knockoffs and charge so much!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I got this new Neo Geo CPO which i thought i might share, if someone can tell me how to get it scanned. I think these are pretty rare and its for a 2 slot neo geo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31871[/ATTACH]

do you still have the attachment! i would love a copy!