Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL14 Game 4 - TUTANKHAM [COMPLETED]

I think I am just about done on this one... I am praying for a familiar game to come up tonight :blink:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34127[/ATTACH]

Don't know what happened to me screen shot though.. :unsure

BTW - Great score Brad. This one is yours!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely Konami put the 'Hard' dipswitch in just as a joke right??

Anyway, I got to level 3 once, although not on my high score game, that's good enough for me. It's a pitty really as it's probably a decent game when not on nightmare settings...

There's a default high score? :redface

I just racked up 10 credits and played... :(

I guess I'm out of this round. The machine is at work and won't be heading out there until tomorrow.

Just so I know for the scores table later - was this a mistake and you posted the default high score, or did you actually score exactly the same as the default high score :unsure

This game sucks. It's way too difficult and quite boring, controls terribly and is very repetitive. Spent so long now just trying to get to level 4 and playing the same couple of screens over and over. Will be very glad to see this one end.

was this a mistake and you posted the default high score, or did you actually score exactly the same as the default high score :unsure

This would be the default high score. As I said, just played 10 games and took a photo of the high score, not knowing that it was not mine.

So I have no idea what my score was. Only on game #9 did I make it to level 3.

This would be the default high score. As I said, just played 10 games and took a photo of the high score, not knowing that it was not mine.

So I have no idea what my score was. Only on game #9 did I make it to level 3.

Well that would put you somewhere about my pitiful effort :lol

Tally up all the hate for this game in this thread and will equal what I feel for Turtle. The game is that bad I don't even know if I can bother to submit a score

I'm actually enjoying Turtles :P