Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Worth it? Boxed N64...

I have been offered this Boxed N64 with a boxed copy of Star Wars Ep1 for $80. Now I am not all that fussed about SW but been looking for a well priced boxed N64 for a while... Gives me an opportunity to mod my other spare N64 then :P

I have looked on eBay and GC Boxed ones are harder to come by under $100 these days... This one is described as follows: "This nintendo 64 is in great condition including its original gey controller all in its original box with books and also includes star wars episode 1 also in its original box almost new with books etc .."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30961[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30962[/ATTACH]

ebay.co.uk is currently a great place to get n64 stuff, I just got Rayman 2 and Mischief Makers , lots of consoles bundles fs in the uk just factor in shipping.

get one of those later model colored consoles or pikacu versions

Edited by Mikie
fix link

Done deal now.. Talked them down to $80 from $95 so not too bad. Pick it up on the weekend. Won a couple of auctions on eBay too for 'Near' Mint Original Game Boy and Game Boy Color consoles over the last two days, so it has been all happening....

Picked this lot up today.. all in very good condition so pretty happy with the purchase. Both the game and the console are complete with inserts, booklets, plastic bags etc... Seems that Gumtree can still yet yield some good finds... They I bought it off looks after his stuff and said he always kept the boxes of everything which is good. He said he had a whole bunch of SNES boxed consoles and games packed away in the shed, so he said that he would go through it and let me know. Hopefully might get a few gems off this new contact..