Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for a little Nintendo love...

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

Time for a little Nintendo love...

Post Ninty here!

Scored this today..
    Was an absolute prick to find!
    Last one left at an eb store in Glen waverly.

IMG_9503.JPG

State
    QLD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    nice. i bought this for my little bro for his bday/christmas. looks very cool!

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1404 Post(s)
    That game is THE SHIT!!!! It is amazing, beyond compare. I loved every minute of it and it is up there with Link to the Past as one of my favourite Zelda's. The pacing, the controls, the graphics, EVERYTHING!!!

If you own a Wii, please, please, for the love of all things holy, play Muramasa The Demon Blade. You will thank me for the recommendation

I think I am one of the few people left in the world who actually still loves my Wii. I have all three current gen consoles, but the Wii does hold a special place in my heart. Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, such great times. No More Heroes 1 and 2, Metroid, Kirby, Zelda. So many memories

Also, one of the best games to ever be released on Wii now languishes in bargain bins as no one ever bought it. It is called 'Little King's Story' and it is so amazingly awesome.

I will stop recommending games now, unless I will keep going all night.

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

Nama,
    You aint wrong there!

Nintendo have crafted playability unlike anyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by namastepat View Post
    That game is THE SHIT!!!! It is amazing, beyond compare. I loved every minute of it and it is up there with Link to the Past as one of my favourite Zelda's. The pacing, the controls, the graphics, EVERYTHING!!!

If you own a Wii, please, please, for the love of all things holy, play Muramasa The Demon Blade. You will thank me for the recommendation

I think I am one of the few people left in the world who actually still loves my Wii. I have all three current gen consoles, but the Wii does hold a special place in my heart. Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, such great times. No More Heroes 1 and 2, Metroid, Kirby, Zelda. So many memories

Also, one of the best games to ever be released on Wii now languishes in bargain bins as no one ever bought it. It is called 'Little King's Story' and it is so amazingly awesome.

I will stop recommending games now, unless I will keep going all night.

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    I was lucky enough to pick up one of these packs as well just before Christmas. I happened to walk into the JB HiFi in the city and asked the guy there by chance if they had any. He said he just happened to have a couple of them that he was trying to get rid of because they were unclaimed pre-orders so I snapped one up. In hind sight I should have grabbed all of them and I could have been a sneaky bastard and made a few dollars on eBay down the track But I probably would have been just as happy to give them to collectors here on AA Great game and handy pack as I didn't have a Motion Plus Controller up until this point. Don't play my Wii much

State
    bunbury WA
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1205 Post(s)
    i need to post my recent boxed GB

also got the sakura boxed set with mini game handheld from hollo a while back.

mystery is does it have a battery in it as im undecided to turn it on and open it or leave as is
    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by narf_ View Post
    i need to post my recent boxed GB

also got the sakura boxed set with mini game handheld from hollo a while back.

mystery is does it have a battery in it as im undecided to turn it on and open it or leave as is
    I just got an original boxed GB in the mail today as well. Everything is complete and in really good condition. The console is in mint looking condition, however was shattered when I turned it on and there are a whole bunch of missing lines. Just did some quick research and apparently you can repair them by heating the glue holding the ribbons/wire on the screen and pressing them back down but there are no guarantees. Pretty disappointing considering how good of condition everything else was in and it didn't cost me much at all.

Attachment 32599Attachment 32600

Missing lines - Tried a couple of different carts as well...

Attachment 32601Attachment 32602

State
    bunbury WA
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1205 Post(s)
    mine came up with a few missing lines on the nintendo logo and i near died. quick cart swap and its fine. id say i had a dirty megaman cart

was $32 delivered and shes noooice.

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    Added some pics above... got mine for $40 posted from the UK.
    Missing lines are mainly down the right side and maybe one or two on the left. Console itself is awesome though, not a hint of a mark on it...

State
    bunbury WA
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1205 Post(s)
    not mine but these are the AA sale pics

http://www.aussiearcade.com/attachme...9&d=1323001571

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information