Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl14: Game 1 - time pilot [COMPLETED]

I'll take an encouragement award for 143,700 in post #154 unless it's too low - but I did say I was shooting for last position.

I was aiming for 100% participation rate in this MGL, but not looking good as I can't get game 2 to play so far.

Sorry for missing your score, will add you in.

Can't get Rygar to load, hmmmm...try a different version of mame maybe ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well for me, the point pressing was all on level 2. Just hunted parachutes and shot the brown planes when I could. Killing brown planes does not reduce the level counter so if you can just keep doing that and collect parachutes without shooting any green planes then you could go on forever. Bloody hard though. :-/

I think my best game was about 30mins or so... I can't imagine the MAME WR holder who got 1.7M let alone the guy who holds the arcade record of 15 million :o

Just watched most of the Mame WR Inp file, the guy took just over 1hr to get this score. Scored 90% of his points on stage 2 & 7 parachute hunting.

I'd assume the arcade WR holder is a lot better player, but even still, his score must have taken at least 6hrs+ probably closer to 8hrs :o The arcade marathon DIP switches are also set to 4 difficulty to start..... because difficulty 3 is obviously too easy :lol

Apparently difficulty 4 is the default dip switch settings for this board, I think the arcade where I grew up must have set it back to difficulty 1 because there is no way the game was this hard when I played it as a kid :D