Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Astro City Candy - Price Check

• Administrators

Mate, you should discuss this with the mod team. Sale threads from members with less than 30 days membership and fewer than 30 posts are prohibited unless you are a sponsor of AA. See the rules thread in the For Sale section here......

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/3585-AUSSIE-ARCADE-TRADING-RULES

Dave

• Administrators
after long discussions with a few guys from forum i decided to post here if you are looking for any sega astro cabinets i still have quite a few for sale i didnt buy them on ebay they were removed from a friend of mine whom had them onsite in sydney city all have nanao monitors and most have neo 2 slotters i have a nba play by play couple of metal slugs 1 and 2 raiden 2 and 3 x kof different years cabinet are ok most marked coin mechs all work controls and buttons good,all jamma wired.many people have viewed and bought in past month we are not trying to compete with anyone just offering good machines to people whom normally cant afford arcade gear by over inflated prices.but i am also not going to give them away either.so if you are looking for an honest cabinet drop me a line and i will see if i can help

Welcome.

Furbs is right mate, if you wish to sell on this forum you need to be a member for 30 days/30 posts or if you can't wait get yourself a upgraded account HERE and support the site.

Its not really fair to others who have done the right thing to have somebody come on here and circumvent the rules to sell their gear.