Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Cricket Thread

DKong

starc holds the key

Has he been injured?!?

not sure why he's been left out of the side

was in amazing form during the world cup

great inclusion for sure will be chomping at the bit to bowl and bowl well no doubt

I was correct with Warner. Broad got him again he should bat down the order.

I think Lyon might have a day out on this pitch.

Warner looks lost against Broad

don't think it matters where he bats Broad will get him all day long

middle order actually looks good for once

Laberhoweveryouspellit really needs to turn one of his half century's into a century

then Smith then Head

Wade looks ok but needs to back up his 100 he made earlier to give more strenght but I'm ok with how this looks at the moment

Looked like it was out to me. Hit leg stump with almost half the ball = umpires call

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

Yep and Umpires call should have been not out it was just clipping Leg. The Angle Broad gets it was harsh. If the Ump had given that not out England would have reviewed it and it would have been not out. Just saying these seem to go England's way. I would be spewing to be given out like that.

And Broad Running down the pitch acting like it was Plumb Ump got fooled again.

Then why do we not get those LBW's, Like Lyon last test and that cost us the game, Stokes was plumb. I am just glad i don't bet and thank **** for Smith the Poms can not even cheat him out hes that good. It was a shit LBW call mate. England are getting the rub of the green by the umps thats the only thing keeping them in the series is all i am saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Fun fact in the first 3 tests the LBW's have been 14-4 England's way.

• Administrators
good morning australian cricket fans

I went to bed at the break and we have them at around 4 for 90 odd. They'd dug in a little but Stokes falling for 1 for key. Our quicks really did the job on them and Cummins was fantastic.

Brad

Go Aussies. England been totally smashed this Ashes, only Stokes T20 knock has stopped them being completely embarrassed. England's batting is woeful. I thought this would be a draw with so much rain about but like i have said all along this England team is the worst i have seen. I hope they Drop Warner or Wade and Paine and bring in Carey and a kid. Rest a bowler and Bring in an untried bowler.

• Administrators
First time we have retained The Ashes on England soil for 18yrs!!!

f**kin huge effort by the team

or Steve Smith

nah, the team

I guess lol

Steve Smith and our Bowlers really. Mentions to Lasagna...the rest of the batters...sheesh :rolleyes

I went to bed at the break and we have them at around 4 for 90 odd. They'd dug in a little but Stokes falling for 1 for key. Our quicks really did the job on them and Cummins was fantastic.

Brad

Yep, getting Stokes early was decisive. If he'd gotten himself in Australia would have been in big trouble. This has been a strange series, it's more like a movie where everyone is either a big star or an extra- Smith, Cummins and Hazlewood V Stokes, Broad and Archer, with the occasional cameo from one of the others.