Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Very dissapointed........

I have been after a Mortal Kombat dedicated machine for some time. MK 2 or u 3 or UMK3........so this Aussie seller has a dedicated original MK2 for sale on eBay. I was very excited, i had about $1300 to spend, thinking no one will go near that price. So its' at $900 with a minute to go. My heart is pounding, so i place my bid at $1300, and god damn me, im outbid right away, i was like WTF? Final price $1930 bucks. Could not believe it.

Next time hopefully. I am at least happy i made the other bidders fork out top dollar for it. Can someone tell me please i did the right thing, and these cabs are not worth this much? Obviously they are, as they went for that much, so i know what to expect i guess. It's just unfortunate i guess, as i have seen many of these same MK cabs on American eBay for $600 with no bids. If only........hopefully next time i can get one. I was so excited too, been thinking about nothing but buying this cab since i saw it a week ago :(

The ONLY way to make bids on expensive stuff on fleabay is SNIPING. Anything else and you will probably pay too much. Check out some sniping programs that place your MAXIMUM bid in the closing seconds of an auction. Place your MAXIMUM bid with the program and walk away!

The ONLY way to make bids on expensive stuff on fleabay is SNIPING. Anything else and you will probably pay too much. Check out some sniping programs that place your MAXIMUM bid in the closing seconds of an auction. Place your MAXIMUM bid with the program and walk away!

Yep, I use Gixen website for my sniping.

Though if you snipe it for less than it is really worth, likely you will miss out still.

Lol. There is one in a carport down here all original side art the lot also nba jam te and outrunners twin.

The 2 smaller cabs havent moved in 2 years ive seen them but outrunners has been split. Been around few times but guy hasnt been home. Mk2 is the pick of the litter as nbajam is exposed to weather

• Super Moderator
Well Im bidding on an nba jam te dedicated atm. Not much Hope ill win that either. Will go over 2 k for sure

Its interesting you Say that gibo, as i asked about mk 6 months back, and was told anything over 1200 is too much, hence why i thought id win.....

If you can find a supply of MK1,2 or3 or even Killer Instincts in good condition/artwork complete for $1200,let me know.

We got outbid too so your not alone on that ebay deal

Good luck with the NBA

A couple of years ago I bought 2 MKII's one stripped of artwork and converted to a Raiden Deluxe cab, the other complete, both for $450.00. Sold the MKII for $900, as I already had one.

Didn't realise they had gone up so much in value.

• Administrators
wow didn't know these were worth that much nowadays, last I saw they were 1k all day

i'm the same as you dkong. I bought an original nba jam & mk2 for $300 non working years ago

I sold a really nice MK2 to Stuba for $500 about 5 years ago. $2000 for a NK cab is silly money.

• Super Moderator
I sold a really nice MK2 to Stuba for $500 about 5 years ago. $2000 for a NK cab is silly money.

i recently offered it to a MK fan for $800 and he wasn't keen. its actually a MK one cab (apparently, I dunno but that's what he told me) with a MK2 boardset. it's got a beautiful monitor in it and the cab is in lovely condition. i was contemplating multi-gaming it as I'm not much of a MK fan and a few peeps said they'd maim me if i mamed it. <_<

sounds like i should put it on ebay ;-)

Edited by stuba

• Super Moderator
Well Im bidding on an nba jam te dedicated atm. Not much Hope ill win that either. Will go over 2 k for sure

Its interesting you Say that gibo, as i asked about mk 6 months back, and was told anything over 1200 is too much, hence why i thought id win.....

So how did you go ,did you get it ,went cheap