Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Your favorite ?Pirate? themed pinball machine

I really like mine. It's lot of fun, and it isn't easy. Still haven't reached Four Winds :( I will, eventually. Have been within one final shot of starting it twice now.

The ship is fun, yes. The sound and light effect that go with it really work. It's a bit like the "It's shoooowtime" in TAF. Never get tired of that either.

Cheers,

Michi.

After I wrote this, I figured I'll have one more game. I started Four Winds for the first time. Very satisfying :)

Unfortunately, I didn't get very far and drained with two shots missing to complete the first wind. Still, it shows it's doable.

Interestingly, after a very long game with jackpots at max on ball 2, the score was surprisingly low: a little over 232 million. My personal best so far is 634,808,950, and that was without beating Davy Jones.

If in a tournament, the best strategy pretty much is to ignore everything except multiballs, and to prime the next multiball while the current one is running. And hopefully do that with jackpots maxed during ball 1. By the time ball 3 comes around, the jackpot will hopefully have grown enough to make it worthwhile again.

Cheers,

Michi.

• 4 months later...

Ha ha. That score would be at least 5 or 6 years old! I'm the same, never wipe a previous high score as its a challenge to beat it. Makes it a bit tricky when previous owners have it set to 5 ball and i only ever play 3 ball.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk