Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hellooo

Hello All,

My name is Natalie and I?m on here looking to get a few pinball machines for my dad, the whole family is chipping in on this, because in November he retires and a few machines would really round out his ?mancave? :D and he has let slip a few times that he would love a pinball machine or two of his own.

I have a few ideas on machines he might likes but will post another message in a couple of days to see if they are good ones or not.

Anyway thanks for having me and thanks also for reading my intro.

Have a great night.

There are a few for sale in SA from time to time. If you do a search on here you will quickly see some potential local buys plus others to ship from interstate. Do your research, ask questions and you will ultimately get what you need at a fair price. :)

Welcome to AA

• 1 year later...
Hello All,

My name is Natalie and I?m on here looking to get a few pinball machines for my dad, the whole family is chipping in on this, because in November he retires and a few machines would really round out his ?mancave? :D and he has let slip a few times that he would love a pinball machine or two of his own.

I have a few ideas on machines he might likes but will post another message in a couple of days to see if they are good ones or not.

Anyway thanks for having me and thanks also for reading my intro.

Have a great night.

Wow this was quite awhile go :-) We ended up buying dad 3 pinball machine and a pool table, of course got the bar and a bar fridge and his big telly. so he almost lives in the room now :-)