Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Thoughts on Rocky and Bullwinkle

Reliable as data east are once you replace the fuses holders and rebuild the power supply.

Watch for broken ramps, typical of this game.

Game I thought was OK, but after playing one for 3 weeks I soon grew tired of it mainly due to the stop start game play due to the video mode.

I soon grew tired of it mainly due to the stop start game play due to the video mode.

yes but you can by-pass video modes by pressing ball launch. pretty wacky game and sounds, have got ramp protectors on mine, its pretty good fun to play and has a nice feel to it. it is the only data east I own

Good fun game, has the animated back glass, colourful , great for noobs. As a nice ramp flow, The game depth might be a worry for home use.

I am not a fan of DE but this game was a favourite of mine in the arcade it sat between TZ and Star Wars DE at the local arcade, I could rack up credits and big scores so I loved it:)

DE version of FT eh Greg;)

DE version of FT eh Greg;)

Yeah Ben, I reckon that is a good way describe it. Tony sold a fair, but working one for 1600, early this year, or was it last. Anyway there's what looks a nice one on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/150649699188?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 BIN is nutz, but reckon his start price is prob on the money. I think 1800-2100ish for a decent one is prob fair. Not Tales from the Crypt money, but that is a bit special anyway.