Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Hi all,

Complete novice when it comes to pinballs but wanted to get into them for years, anyway finally have the man cave to now do it!!!

Just thought I would say hi. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should be looking to make an "investment" on a machine? Well thats what I am telling the Mrs, an investment, HA!

Thanks,

Mark

Welcome Keithy .... plenty of great information from the guys here on this forum. Start trolling through the posts, it'll keep you busy for weeks ;) Oh, and pad out your budget, 'cause it'll be near impossible to stop at one. Enjoy!

Thanks guys, will do some research on here and pop up with hopefully some good questions.

Hopefully I don't "do myself a mischief"!!

ive met david field the actor who played keithy, a total legend, hard guy to spot.he hadnt shaved in a week or 2, he was in tracky pants full of holes and wearing a dirty old beanie, and had a mangy cattle dog with him. he was on his way fishing down the coast where i am. great movie too