Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hey there, i cant post in the for sale section

Is that some sort of record? Joining and heading immediately for the for sale section without posting a single thing?

Welcome mate. Enjoy the forum, there is a lot more to offer here than just the trading forum.

If you wish to get around the 30/30 rule you can become a site sponsor! <Beat ya trav>

I remember my first post it was "need post points" got my ass kicked off instantly by Stuba. very fine intro indeed.

can see new for sale thread from EB today, Nice IJ ready for new home $3.5k

Edited by swine hoont
added text

I love these introduction threads!

On the other side of the coin, someone might find a pin/console etc in their dads shed and come here to sell it not wanting or caring to be a part of the comminity.

I did the same thing a couple of years ago (on another forum for another hobby) asking the mods before I posted what the deal was and they all just ignored me. Maybe I had something really collectable that would have helped someone complete a set or something that someone really needed (like a good condition backglass) but because of that forums attitude the items in question went in to the bin.

Would you rather a pin/backglass/console go into the bin or have some new guy sell it?

Personally I dont give a toss if someone wants to offload something on here, but the mods/admin have made the rules but it doesnt mean that someone has to be treated like crap (not particularly by yourself but by anyone) with sarcastic commentary

• Administrators

And I agree. People can inform the new member about the rules without being rude.

Having said that though the trading rules are clearly outlined in the rules which are displayed before somebody registers an account and then forced to agree to them again before they can post.

Imo there's no excuse for not knowing the forums rules, I can't help if people choose to ignore them however.