Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AC/DC confirmed.. Pinside post. "1.6 code available !!"

radirgyman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I’ve just unboxed my ACDC Luci vault and have found that I’m getting a ton of airballs off the TNT drop targets

Also my lower playfield plastic is a mm or 2 lower than the main playfield

Is this how it should be?

Finally what is the basic rule set, not really sure what I’m doing, just seems to be a lot of MB’s

Cheers guys

Pretty much the same from my new one regarding the air balls, my lower PF plastic is slightly lower but not 2mm.

I'm used to it by now & especially the Normal dimpling :boring:

these two vids are worth while checking out for the rules & strategies,

lately if I'm having a good game i stay in that song ejecting the duke box not picking a new track.

I’ve just unboxed my ACDC Luci vault and have found that I’m getting a ton of airballs off the TNT drop targets

Also my lower playfield plastic is a mm or 2 lower than the main playfield

Is this how it should be?

Finally what is the basic rule set, not really sure what I’m doing, just seems to be a lot of MB’s

Cheers guys

Some guys have been raising the lower pf plastic using washers if they were really unhappy with the levelling. There is a video on you tube somewhere of a guy explaining what he did but I can’t find it. I remember he also changed the colour of the screws. A mm or 2 is a lot to me and I wouldn’t want to wait and see what happens to the pf lip over time.... I’d be sorting it on a 10k new pin. Jmho

Acdc is a points based pin really so keeping that song jackpot growing, not draining, then cashing in on the canon... with multipliers going if you can.

Thanks for the replies, I’ve since raised my lower playfield so that it’s virtually level with the main playfield now

I put washers under select screws and tightened just enough so the the ball rolls over screw heads smoothly

I’ve also placed a bit of plastic above the TNT drop targets and know no more air balls, yay!

It was crazy before air balls off the drops 90% of the time

Now time to play better and make some progress towards encore

- - - Updated - - -

Also do you guys think it’s wirth buying a spare lower playfield plastic?

I see a lot of surface scratches on mine or any suggestions as to what maybe useful to buff those out?