Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

My new tron -- thanks to joe

mcfly

Thought i'd post some pics of my Tron with my themed wall behind it .. plug here for Joe , from Kids Just Wanna have fun amusements , for once again providing a

hassle free and friendly transaction . For anyone who has not yet met Joe , he loves pinball and follows that through with looking after his customers A1.

So about the game and what i think of it ....... well there's no bad stuff here , i've had 100 plus games so far and love every minute of it .. Very fast and non stop action ,, no slow moments in this one .. I know its early days ,, but i think its one of the most fun sterns i've ever played ..

have yet to get to the final mode ,, and most of my games are under the 5 minute mark ,, no long games like some sterns ,, . in the 100 games i've only had 1 game go over 15 minutes .. so bloody hard ..

cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26583[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26584[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26585[/ATTACH]