Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Console + Computer Game High Scores

Looks like some barrell point pressing in the final stages of the game then :) sorry about the lack of updates, on holidays now so will do a decent update when I get back home.

I know you can point press in G&W DK but not sure if it does you any good :unsure I have some ideas that might increase my score, I'll try and give it a go over the xmas break.

Is there an "official" G&W high score register somewhere? I don't think TG has a G&W section - not that I've really looked :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know you can point press in G&W DK but not sure if it does you any good :unsure I have some ideas that might increase my score, I'll try and give it a go over the xmas break.

Is there an "official" G&W high score register somewhere? I don't think TG has a G&W section - not that I've really looked :D

TG do not track G&W. Or they didn't a year ago when I asked about it.

Point pressing in DK is counter productive as the longer you take to get to the crane, the faster the barrels go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I finally finished Alex Kidd in Miracle World on the Sega Master System yesterday, only took me 20 years from when I first played it :lol :lol

Final Score 76,600.

nice !

I feel the same about Super Mario World SNES... still trying to finish that one :rolleyes

No idea lol. It was my first game and I was testing out the gamecube attachment so wasnt paying much attention to the music.

This was more a feeler submission to see if gameboy scores would be accepted through the gamecube adaptor. There is advantages like a much larger screen. Using a proper controller as well.

-------------------------------------------

Sent from mobile phone - All errors are the mobiles fault.

• 1 year later...
I finally finished Alex Kidd in Miracle World on the Sega Master System yesterday, only took me 20 years from when I first played it :lol :lol

Final Score 76,600.

Its on ;) Ill get to it as soon as I can. Ive got 2 Master System 2s here for repairs, so ill have a crack when I do that ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
Hi There was no such thing as a highscore on the original Atari 2600 (well there was if some one was watching) for the good old space invaders I used to knock of a quick 4 rolls of the score before I went to school

Hi There was no such thing as a highscore on the original Atari 2600 (well there was if some one was watching) for the good old space invaders I used to knock of a quick 4 rolls of the score before I went to school

The highest score on Twin Galaxies is 621,535, probably about 7 to 8 hours worth.

• 7 months later...