Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL13 GAME 12: SCRAMBLE [in progress, week 2]

Didn't have much of a chance this weekend to have another crack, so my score from the other day still stands...

I really enjoyed this format for my first MGL, I think one game every two weeks would just drag on too long... Hopefully we can work something out for the next one to keep it similar to this format :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't have much of a chance this weekend to have another crack, so my score from the other day still stands...

I really enjoyed this format for my first MGL, I think one game every two weeks would just drag on too long... Hopefully we can work something out for the next one to keep it similar to this format :)

Yeah, we will, don't you worry ;)

PS - the older format was actually one game every week, for 12 weeks. It was turbo, but also meant sometimes it was difficult to find time to really have a good go at something. two weeks allows more time to get into each game for sure.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Couldn't get past the tight tunnels, never got to see the base :cry

So surprised Kane ! What if I rebadged it 'nintendo' would that help ? ;)

0013.png.4c17632c772ca456dc8eaba206b0f6d6.png

Can get a fair way into the tunnels, but too hard too stop the ship moving right at the correct height to make it into the next tunnel.

Being that the 8-way is a square shape it's hard to push left or right and not accidentally give a bit of up or down movement. ~Excuses~

Maybe need a slight notch in the 8-way guide under the sanwa joystick to keep from giving unwanted inputs?

I've got a octagon plate but stops the joystick from going into the diagonals enough to trigger the micro switches!

Loving this game, will have to keep playing to see this base that everyone is talking about.

Also loving the overlapping game format. But I did notice end dates of games being out for a few, but credit to the mods who have done a great job.

MGL 13 is Over!

Time's Up!

:jump::jump::jump:

MGL 13 is now officially over.

And the final podium places for MGL 13 are:

1. SPARTAN

2. BRAD

3. PELLY

Congratulations to Spartan for winning in his very first MGL, which is no mean feat! Spartan's uncanny consistancy no matter what the game, proved to be too hard to keep up with for pretty much all players. Well done to Brad and Pelly for fine performances also.

Player 1 - 2 - 3 Please PM me your addresses for your prizes.

Final Scramble results are:

1. Rat: 260,920 - 25

2. Jamma: 139,360 - 20

3. Brad: 118,140 - 16

4. DKong: 107,740 - 13

5. Wingtip: 99,900 - 11

6. Pelly: 78,830 - 11

7. John: 71,740 - 10

8. ED_209: 60,480 - 9

9. Foot: 57,270 - 8

10. Spartan: 32,520 -7

11. Firepower: 29,470 - 6

12. Woody: 28,100 - 5

13. Kane: 27,450 - 4

Will update the final leaderboard shortly. Thanks to everyone who played and submitted a score, the MGL is all about you! As mentioned before this was the biggest ever, and we aim to keep it as the greatest Mame comp in Australia and NZ :D

Edited by Jed