Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl13 game 10: Ladybug [finished]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloody hell unfair advantage these Mag sticks things, where do I buy one or 4 :lol
Gameroom is the man you seek. I'm tempted to get another one as now my P2 Sanwa suffers in comparison to the Magstick in P1 spot. And the ease of switching from 4/8, is one of those 'OMG why didn't someone think of this before' type moments. Crap I still haven't played ladybug, man I've been slack this MGL. Gotta get me mojo back.

Gameroom is the man you seek. I'm tempted to get another one as now my P2 Sanwa suffers in comparison to the Magstick in P1 spot. And the ease of switching from 4/8, is one of those 'OMG why didn't someone think of this before' type moments. Crap I still haven't played ladybug, man I've been slack this MGL. Gotta get me mojo back.

Cheers for that!

Yes running the MGL and playing certainly takes a lot of time, I found when running it I didn't play as much but I'm sure you will get back in the swing of things;)

• Administrators

LOL No mate. Not sure what that is. the screenshot was taken during the game demo as I forgot to capture it when I got the score. I think when I got the big score it was part 15. You need to average 10,000 per level for these scores.

brad

I hour left, Ladybuggers! :confused:

Had a couple cracks this arvo on the laptop, otherwise had my head in the back of a Sony Bravia TV most of this arvo.

Don't buy *any* spare parts from Sony Australia! They wanted to charge $350 for a single board replacement, when I can get the complete set of boards for $75 from the UK. Sony parts in Oz: rip.off :realmad:

0010.png.39930cb2ecda9751008ad27ca3b754b4.png

My last effort and best effort for about 40 games today. Doesn't move me up, but at least I broke 100K :)

Took until the 2nd last screen to get the X for Extra and then I got cornered and had to take it at the wrong color :(

Not a bad game this one.

Time's up!

Well done to BRAD for taking this one out in a very close result from ED_209

Final results are:

1. Brad: 145,790 - 25

2. ED_209: 140,200 - 20

3. Pelly: 133,680 - 16

4. Foot: 128,740 - 13

5. Spartan: 116,740 - 11

6. John73: 100,490 - 10

7. kane: 83,000 - 9

8. DKong: 73,350 - 8

9. Gameroom: 67,440 - 7

10. Fire_Power: 55,170 - 6

11. Rat: 38,660 - 5

12. Jammasized: - 4

13. @lien Zed: 6,830 - 3

Updates and new game shortly.

Edited by Jed

Best I could muster :( Came so close on this one to cracking 150k...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27547[/ATTACH]

Sorry Pelly, you missed the cutoff by 2 minutes :lol but seriously, your score didn't affect the final standings anyhoo.

Sorry Pelly, you missed the cutoff by 2 minutes :lol but seriously, your score didn't affect the final standings anyhoo.

Oh well... I did achieve the score at 6:30 but was caught up trying to better it before 7pm <_<

• Super Moderator
Oy..... 145,790 ;) hic

Damn foot am I reading your score right when you got that much on level 7 :o:o how?

Brad

By forgetting about the extra and Nailing 4k every letter, and try and get the center bonus more than once in each pattern. I can zoom through the levels (not to 15 though) but my score sucks, I do better when I concentrate on the 4K, sometimes even letting myself die while I wait for the letter to change.

• Administrators
By forgetting about the extra and Nailing 4k every letter, and try and get the center bonus more than once in each pattern. I can zoom through the levels (not to 15 though) but my score sucks, I do better when I concentrate on the 4K, sometimes even letting myself die while I wait for the letter to change.

Ahh okay. yeah I get Extra first and then then the 4000k bonus. I then only ever try for the centre bonus once so it makes sense. Oh and yes damn have I been nailed so many times waiting for the colour change =/

Brad