Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl13 game 9: Radar scope [finished]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was on fire this game, made it up to level 7 :cool:

Congratulations. Looks like a winning score.

I was on fire in my game too. Made it to level 3. My latest effort 50050. Hopefully will give me third.

50050.png.e01e9b7128d5dcc6a6ef6ec18aa400ca.png

0004.png.35c3791b4ff9c97e9dbf93f5fc9b5551.png

Might move me up a place or two in the rankings. Didn't get too much time to play this game :(

Let it be known, if these particular aliens ever attack earth, I am not the man for the job to save us :laugh:

Just when I thought I finally might have been able to win one of these... got so excited just before and died before making it to level 3 :-/ Well done Brad. Might have one more crack but 20mins might not be enough time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27388[/ATTACH]

I still reckon it's a great game and why peopledon't like it is because there is no real pattern to learn so it doesn't suit "robot" approaches. But it's good because you have lots of choices in how far you push things - shoot the aliens low and get more,leave them longer and get more fire tailed attackers.

Seems to me you need tobe lucky and string together a lot of good boards to get a deceent score. And did anyone ever work out what the bouncing blue / red rthing did except kill you? It doesn't appear too often, but I never managed to hit it.

Finally a great piece f Jenglish encouragement "I wish you to doyour best" - hard to not like.

rada0001.png.389352d6dadf2682fab6738c066097c4.png rada0000.png.7d23f485556350223aa6a95be39fa59e.png

• Administrators

Fire_Power.....I think I speak for most when I say I will truly NEVER play this game again :lol

Good pick as I'd never played it before though and thats always a good thing.

Brad

Fire_Power.....I think I speak for most when I say I will truly NEVER play this game again :lol

Good pick as I'd never played it before though and thats always a good thing.

Brad

You never know your luck Brad, it may just get nominated again :) :lol

• Administrators

Definitely no love for this game with the lowest turnout rate ever :cry

Brad: 66,050 - 25 Points

Pelly: 59,100 - 20 Points

kane: 53,150 - 16 Points

Spartan: 50,050 - 13 Points

Fire_Power: 48,550 - 11 Points

DKong: 33,500 - 10 Points

Rat: 32,450 - 9 Points

John73: 29,100 - 8 Points

Foot: 8900 - 7 Points

@lien_Zed: 7550 - 6 Points

Oh and %^&% I hope not fire_power LOL!

You never know your luck Brad, it may just get nominated again :) :lol

Not if im rolling up the games:laugh: Jokes, i actually didn't mind it too much.

Got carried away doing the next game and forgot to post my score and screenshot........oh well:) Ill post my 1.2 mil next time:lol

Damn, I never got around to playing this one :(

I blame Kane's Vader which kept me distracted since it arrived at chez jammasoized :)

lol, I did think of that as a possibility when I saw WingTip posting in your stead. Hope it's all working OK.

lol, I did think of that as a possibility when I saw WingTip posting in your stead. Hope it's all working OK.

How good is Berzek...Never played the 2600 version before, but it's really good given the tech they had to use. Sure, Berzerk was a simple game, but it captured the gameplay almost perfectly. Pitfall, River Raid, such gems. Must get a friend over for a night of Combat too :)

Sorry off topic. Maybe need to start a new topic to get people's opinions on must-have 2600 carts.