Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Mgl13 game 8: Swimmer [finished]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TIMES UP!

REsults are:

1. Spartan: 107,790 - 25

2. Foot: 90,740 - 20

3. Jammasized: 85,210 - 16

4. Brad: 81,080 - 13

5. Pelly: 61,670 - 11

6. John73: 57,970 - 10

7. kane: 47,160 - 9

8. Fire_Power: 46,110 - 8

9. Dkong: 40,750 - 7

10. ED_209: 36,620 - 6

11. azathoth: 36,550 - 5

12. wingtipvortex: 29,860 - 4

13. Rat: 23,910 - 3

14. Eliminat3r: 17810 - 2

I'm in a rush tonight, sorry about the briefness other updates later etc

Edited by Jed

Yay 31 points for me :bunny:
so you can add up this time, cool ;) i'll fix it all when i get home Like i said, was in a hurry and trying to tie this up when i was scheduled elsewhere at 7... any other mgl mods feel free to step in and polish :)

so you can add up this time, cool ;) i'll fix it all when i get home Like i said, was in a hurry and trying to tie this up when i was scheduled elsewhere at 7... any other mgl mods feel free to step in and polish :)

So many posts in between so many posts.... you're doing a good job Jamma :) Can't be easy sorting through all this stuff :) Haven't checked any of the threads, I'll take your word for it that I'm in whatever position I'm in :D

• Super Moderator
Results table amended. Please be patient with the mods guys, we will get around to updating and correcting entries as time permits:)

I'm in no hurry. Can you have another look at the table when you can, I can't come 2nd and 5th (Although I did have a mate who went 2nd and 7th once....)

Results table amended. Please be patient with the mods guys, we will get around to updating and correcting entries as time permits:)

Sorry - didn't mean to cause offence to anyone with my ealier - now deleted - post. Didn't realise it was stepping on mods feet if it was to correct the results table :redface I was just trying to point out I'd scored points in both positon 9 and position 15. Cheers.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

So many posts in between so many posts.... you're doing a good job Jamma :) Can't be easy sorting through all this stuff :)

Agree and thanks.

Sorry - didn't mean to cause offence to anyone with my ealier - now deleted - post. Didn't realise it was stepping on mods feet if it was to correct the results table :redface I was just trying to point out I'd scored points in both positon 9 and position 15. Cheers.---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------Agree and thanks.
No Offence taken, was just that the table you re posted also had errors... I deleted it to avoid further confusion. But posting of results tables should be mods responsibility, remember to truly balls things up requires a moderator :) Thanks for the feedback though from yourself and john also, it is a fairly big job at times, and often you only hear from some players when you stuff up their score or make a typo :lol