State
    Brisbane - Wakerley
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)
    Yay 31 points for me
    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    362 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foot View Post
    Yay 31 points for me

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Yay 31 points for me
    so you can add up this time, cool i'll fix it all when i get home Like i said, was in a hurry and trying to tie this up when i was scheduled elsewhere at 7... any other mgl mods feel free to step in and polish

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    so you can add up this time, cool i'll fix it all when i get home Like i said, was in a hurry and trying to tie this up when i was scheduled elsewhere at 7... any other mgl mods feel free to step in and polish
    So many posts in between so many posts.... you're doing a good job Jamma Can't be easy sorting through all this stuff Haven't checked any of the threads, I'll take your word for it that I'm in whatever position I'm in

State
    Tasfunkia
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    261 Post(s)
    Results table amended. Please be patient with the mods guys, we will get around to updating and correcting entries as time permits

State
    Brisbane - Wakerley
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wingtipvortex View Post
    Results table amended. Please be patient with the mods guys, we will get around to updating and correcting entries as time permits
    I'm in no hurry. Can you have another look at the table when you can, I can't come 2nd and 5th (Although I did have a mate who went 2nd and 7th once....)
    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

State
    Brisbane, Australia
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1507 Post(s)
    (Although I did have a mate who went 2nd and 7th once....)
    ewwwww

State
    Sydhey
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Quoted
    914 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wingtipvortex View Post
    Sorry - didn't mean to cause offence to anyone with my ealier - now deleted - post. Didn't realise it was stepping on mods feet if it was to correct the results table I was just trying to point out I'd scored points in both positon 9 and position 15. Cheers.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    So many posts in between so many posts.... you're doing a good job Jamma Can't be easy sorting through all this stuff
    Agree and thanks.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Power View Post
    Sorry - didn't mean to cause offence to anyone with my ealier - now deleted - post. Didn't realise it was stepping on mods feet if it was to correct the results table I was just trying to point out I'd scored points in both positon 9 and position 15. Cheers.---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------Agree and thanks.
    No Offence taken, was just that the table you re posted also had errors... I deleted it to avoid further confusion. But posting of results tables should be mods responsibility, remember to truly balls things up requires a moderator Thanks for the feedback though from yourself and john also, it is a fairly big job at times, and often you only hear from some players when you stuff up their score or make a typo

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information