Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Original MCA Sticks and Buttons (Used)

Hi All,

I have got about 5 Red and 5 Blue (I think there might be more though - will have to look through some boxes) original MCA sticks along with a bunch of original MCA red and blue buttons that I want to get rid of. Now these are originals (not the new MCA's that are made in china). They were taken from a bunch of cabs made in the early to mid 90's when I refurbished them.

With a bit of spit and polish (and probably some new micros) they will come up fine.

In total I have the following:

x21 Blue MCA Buttons (No micros)

x22 Red MCA Buttons (No micros)

x2 Mustard/Yellow MCA Buttons (No micros)

x4 Blue (Clear Button Top - Can swap out 1 player text or leave clear) MCA Buttons (No micros)

x4 Red (Clear Button Top - Can swap out 1 player text or leave clear) MCA Buttons (No micros)

x3 Red MCA Sticks (Include micros but I would swap them as they are old and have solder on them)

x4 Blue MCA Sticks (Include micros but I would swap them as they are old and have solder on them)

I was thinking that $15 a pop for the sticks since they are originals and hard to come by plus they are a min of $35 to buy new and $1 each for the buttons. In any case I am open to negotiation. There is also a bunch of button hole plugs if anyone wants them with an order.

I'd prefer to sell these in large quantities if possible, no 1 or 2 button orders :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24777[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24775[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24776[/ATTACH]

Cheers

Edited by Pelly
Added images and quantities

Hi Guys,

I will get together some pics for you. Only just got home from work, and I'm starving so need to grab some dinner... anyway if I don't get a chance to take the pics tonight, will definitely do it tomorrow.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

@berzerker - I will do $40 for both red sticks including postage.

@makaw - I only have 8 actually, sorry wrote the wrong number at the top. $13 including postage if you are still keen

@felixthadog - 4 buttons isn't really a lot for going to the trouble of posting etc... I noticed you are based in Melb we could always catch up if you wanted to grab some buttons off me etc..

@felixthadog - 4 buttons isn't really a lot for going to the trouble of posting etc... I noticed you are based in Melb we could always catch up if you wanted to grab some buttons off me etc..

What is the minimum number of buttons you would be prepared to post?

Matthew

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...