Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Another praise for Joey thread

I got my universal monitor chassis off Jomac today. I have never hooked up a chassis or done any type of monitor related stuff before. The cabinet I recently bought had a burnt out chassis literally thrown inside it. This Jomac chassis works perfectly!! I'm so glad I ditched the LCD I put in it and went for the good old arcade tube and chassis. Joey helped me out over the phone and I would have been totally lost without his help and patience. I have read a lot on the forum about how you guys praise Joey and you are dead right. At last I can play Pacman and it looks correct!!!

• 1 year later...

Sorry for rehashing an old thread but it saves me starting a new one.

I got a chassis over a year ago from Joey and have been "very" slowly getting a cabinet built, etc... so there has been many a month in between me being able to work on the cabinet/monitor and agree 100% with the following

I would have been totally lost without his help and patience.

Each time I had a question, whether it be the initial wiring of the chassis, the problem with my VGA connector or even the degaussing lead, Joey has been incredibly helpful and made the whole process a breeze for newbie who was a little daunted by the whole electronics side of things.