Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL13 Game 3: JUNGLE KING [FINISHED]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'm second ;) ... and comments like that will only make me want to beat it more... Anyway, it will be hard to beat, but we'll see...

I'm a big enough man to admit when I was wrong. I guess second place is yours after all.

New Hi Score - 48,000

48000.png.6ba92e9b85c7fb1f35713617ede6f918.png

Faaaaark pulled up 100 points short of Pelly :(

Was sitting on the vine thinking 'one more vine to equal Pelly, two more vines for 1st place' and then CHOKED big time with a completely mistimed jump :loldidn't get near that score again.

Would love to go hard for the next hour trying for better but I have MGL admin work to do and the new tourney to post.. lucky it's a labor of love.

Still 45 minutes to go though, plenty of time :D

Unlucky mate, crazy you got soo close... Funny, I was thinking the same thing when doing those vines on my go, I think I got to the crocs, and managed to kill a few to get me over ED-209's score.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

I'm a big enough man to admit when I was wrong. I guess second place is yours after all.

New Hi Score - 48,000

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26104[/ATTACH]

Son of a bitch!!! hahaha, how long were you sitting on that score, or did you get it this arvo? Well done anyway :)

Unlucky mate, crazy you got soo close... Funny, I was thinking the same thing when doing those vines on my go, I think I got to the crocs, and managed to kill a few to get me over ED-209's score.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Son of a bitch!!! hahaha, how long were you sitting on that score, or did you get it this arvo? Well done anyway :)

Had it since Friday. Haven't played it since. Would like to have posted earlier but screen shot could possibly give away tactics. No doubt you and Ed209 were better players but just tried to get maximum points on the pattern with the girl. Jumping over the masked man up to 60 times at 100 points per pop before timer would run out.

TIME'S UP!

Thanks to everyone who participated and posted scores.

A close finish, with some good action on the last day and the winner unclear until the last 10 minutes of the game. Congratulations to SPARTAN for his first MGL victory.

Final results are:

1. Spartan: 48,000 25 points

2. Pelly: 41,700 20 points

3. Jammasized: 41,600 16 points

4. ED_209: 40,150 13 points

5. Foot: 28,900 11 points

6. shabu: 27,800 10 points

7. Kane: 20,800 9 points

8. wingtipvortex: 20,150 8 points

9. Dkong: 19,850 7 points

10. Rat: 18,400 6 points

11. John73: 17,250 5 points

12. knight76: 14700 4 points

13. Fire_Power: 14,650 3 points

14. Brad: 14,500 2 points

15. Mikie: 11,700 1 point

SectionZ: 6,000

dezbaz: 1600

@lien_Zed: 1300

Leaderboard updated shortly.

Had it since Friday. Haven't played it since. Would like to have posted earlier but screen shot could possibly give away tactics. No doubt you and Ed209 were better players but just tried to get maximum points on the pattern with the girl. Jumping over the masked man up to 60 times at 100 points per pop before timer would run out.

I was definitely point pressing on the girls but just didn't quite have a good enough technique to really take advantage of it. I normally finished level 1 with about 14,500 then level 2 with about 26,500... never really tried doing it on level 3 with the dude shooting arrows.. Level 4 crocs was the furthest I got.

Looks like Billy Mitchell had one on videotape all along :lol

That's hilarious! Well done anyway Spartan - great score.

Would have loved some time to compete this weekend. Reckon I could've had a shot at 1st place. At least my arcade machine looks good in my new house. :)

I was definitely point pressing on the girls but just didn't quite have a good enough technique to really take advantage of it. I normally finished level 1 with about 14,500 then level 2 with about 26,500... never really tried doing it on level 3 with the dude shooting arrows.. Level 4 crocs was the furthest I got.

Interesting about the score leeching on this game. I didn't do that at all, and made the level 5 vines for my score.

Interesting about the score leeching on this game. I didn't do that at all, and made the level 5 vines for my score.

Point pressing was essential on this one. I was getting through level 1 with over 16,000.

Point pressing was essential on this one. I was getting through level 1 with over 16,000.

Dammit, wish I knew about it, could have been up near 60k ;) in the immortal words of (whoever) I couldabeenacontender :lol Didn't even cross my mind that you could point press on Jungle King :cry

Never mind, now it's on with the little monkey. DK Junior all the way!