Thread: MGL13 Game 3: JUNGLE KING [FINISHED]

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Had it since Friday. Haven't played it since. Would like to have posted earlier but screen shot could possibly give away tactics. No doubt you and Ed209 were better players but just tried to get maximum points on the pattern with the girl. Jumping over the masked man up to 60 times at 100 points per pop before timer would run out.
    I was definitely point pressing on the girls but just didn't quite have a good enough technique to really take advantage of it. I normally finished level 1 with about 14,500 then level 2 with about 26,500... never really tried doing it on level 3 with the dude shooting arrows.. Level 4 crocs was the furthest I got.

State
    VIC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    Looks like Billy Mitchell had one on videotape all along
    That's hilarious! Well done anyway Spartan - great score.

Would have loved some time to compete this weekend. Reckon I could've had a shot at 1st place. At least my arcade machine looks good in my new house.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pelly View Post
    I was definitely point pressing on the girls but just didn't quite have a good enough technique to really take advantage of it. I normally finished level 1 with about 14,500 then level 2 with about 26,500... never really tried doing it on level 3 with the dude shooting arrows.. Level 4 crocs was the furthest I got.
    Interesting about the score leeching on this game. I didn't do that at all, and made the level 5 vines for my score.

State
    VIC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    Interesting about the score leeching on this game. I didn't do that at all, and made the level 5 vines for my score.
    Point pressing was essential on this one. I was getting through level 1 with over 16,000.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ED_209 View Post
    Point pressing was essential on this one. I was getting through level 1 with over 16,000.
    Dammit, wish I knew about it, could have been up near 60k in the immortal words of (whoever) I couldabeenacontender Didn't even cross my mind that you could point press on Jungle King

Never mind, now it's on with the little monkey. DK Junior all the way!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information