Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 115 of 115

Thread: MGL13 Game 3: JUNGLE KING [FINISHED]

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,404
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Had it since Friday. Haven't played it since. Would like to have posted earlier but screen shot could possibly give away tactics. No doubt you and Ed209 were better players but just tried to get maximum points on the pattern with the girl. Jumping over the masked man up to 60 times at 100 points per pop before timer would run out.
    I was definitely point pressing on the girls but just didn't quite have a good enough technique to really take advantage of it. I normally finished level 1 with about 14,500 then level 2 with about 26,500... never really tried doing it on level 3 with the dude shooting arrows.. Level 4 crocs was the furthest I got.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    State
    VIC
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    Looks like Billy Mitchell had one on videotape all along
    That's hilarious! Well done anyway Spartan - great score.

    Would have loved some time to compete this weekend. Reckon I could've had a shot at 1st place. At least my arcade machine looks good in my new house.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,223
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelly View Post
    I was definitely point pressing on the girls but just didn't quite have a good enough technique to really take advantage of it. I normally finished level 1 with about 14,500 then level 2 with about 26,500... never really tried doing it on level 3 with the dude shooting arrows.. Level 4 crocs was the furthest I got.
    Interesting about the score leeching on this game. I didn't do that at all, and made the level 5 vines for my score.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    State
    VIC
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    Interesting about the score leeching on this game. I didn't do that at all, and made the level 5 vines for my score.
    Point pressing was essential on this one. I was getting through level 1 with over 16,000.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,223
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by ED_209 View Post
    Point pressing was essential on this one. I was getting through level 1 with over 16,000.
    Dammit, wish I knew about it, could have been up near 60k in the immortal words of (whoever) I couldabeenacontender Didn't even cross my mind that you could point press on Jungle King

    Never mind, now it's on with the little monkey. DK Junior all the way!


Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •