Thread: MGL13 - Tournament Leaderboard

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jammasized View Post
    With two games left to complete, it's a two horse race, Spartan has a very handy lead of 22 points with two games left to play.

Can Brad pull off a big ask, and make up enough ground to take it out ? Or will Spartan continue to dominate the podium postitions for the remaining two games.... stay tuned
    Actually 23 point margin. I believe I was 156 before the completion of lady bug. 11 pts should have me at 167, not 166. With the roll Brad's currently on, every point counts.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Actually 23 point margin. I believe I was 156 before the completion of lady bug. 11 pts should have me at 167, not 166. With the roll Brad's currently on, every point counts.
    oops, Fixed, by the last game i might even get it right first time

i don't think you'll have to try too hard to take this MGL out though, given the points buffer and your consistant results across the mgl. there doesn't seem to be a single arcade game we've played that you're no good at ie score very little points in, so the last two games should follow the same way given the previous 10 games. you're home and hosed i'd say.

State
    Brisbane, Australia
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1507 Post(s)
    No Spartan, your lead is just too great. Even if I won the next 2 games....not going to happen I've only had 2 games of R-Type LOL, you'd score enough points to keep me enough away from you. Like I said in another post, your consistency is too damn good

Brad

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    It has been a great comp, however it would be nice to win at least one game... I feel lonely sitting up there with both you guys having won 3 each
    I guess I can't complain though, up until now I had only played 2 of the 12 games chosen for this MGL. Glad for having played them though, there were some excellent games selected, favourites (excluding R-Type) would have to be Ladybug, Pengo, Gyruss and Donkey Kong Jnr. Jungle King and Swimmer weren't too bad but those 4 would definitely be my top pick.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

Final results now posted Hopefully it might even be correct

State
    Brisbane - Wakerley
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)
    I've really enjoyed this mgl as it had so many of my favourite games in it, shame i got blown away in all of them

Congratulations to the final top 3 and all the weekly winners!

State
    VIC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Congratulations to the winners! In particular to Spartan who proved unstopable.

Thanks again to all those who made this comp happen. I thouroughly enjoyed the challenge and I'll definitely be back for the next event.

Think I might spend the meantime trying for a world record in something. In anything actually. Even if it is Jungle King Being the best in the world at something is one of the things on the '1000 things to do before you die ' list. Worth a try.

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    Yeah, definitely had a great time competing in this comp... maybe next time I might take out one of the games Congrats Spartan, well played!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information