Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL13 Game 1: Crush Roller [FINISHED]

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate :( I can't accept that score, it's an exploit within the game and is excessive score 'leeching'. Good on you for stating how you got it though.

I hope you stick around and play more games, you're clearly a good gamer, and it would be good to have you on board for the MGL.

Leaderboard updated

New leader again! Knight76 has taken to top spot. Just over an hour to go for Crush Roller.

That's cool. Had fun killing the fish anyway. Don't reckon I'll come close to that score playing it legitimately. Might be time to start on the next game. :)

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ev85jm.jpg

infuriating little game. not sure how you guys managed the high scores but I'll read back through this thread for tips/traps shortly ( didn't want to do that before playing myself and look where it got me. <_< ). nasty ai in this game... and it plays 'hard to like'.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ev85jm.jpg

infuriating little game. not sure how you guys managed the high scores but I'll read back through this thread for tips/traps shortly ( didn't want to do that before playing myself and look where it got me. <_< ). nasty ai in this game... and it plays 'hard to like'.

Better be quick... this game ends in 5 mins if I'm not mistaken :D

Looking forward to see what game 3 is shortly :D

Time's UP!

Congratulations to Knight76 for taking out what was a very well contested game. Thanks to all who participated and submitted scores.

Final results are:

Knight76: 148,640 - 25 points

Foot: 138,320- 20 points

Spartan: 125,370 - 16 points

Pelly: 123,100 - 13 points

Kane: 111,220 - 11 points

Johns-Arcade: 110,990 - 10 points

Jammasized: 80,400 - 9 points

azathoth: 67,550 - 8 points

Brad: 60,620 - 7 points

SectionZ: 58,910 - 6 points

Rat: 40,740 - 5 points

Firepower: 38,390 - 4 points

John73: 32,260 - 3 points

Gameroom: 28,490 - 2 points

DKong: 24,130 - 1 point

Dezbaz: 23,350

RetrozOr: 22,710

Hollo: 16,330

wingtipvortex: 13,650

Shabu: 10,470

@lien_Zed: 7,020

New game will be posted shortly.

Edited by Jed

Fantastic, :D

Some great competition in this MGL round, how many lead changes were there?

I had never played this game before and started out really not liking it, getting frustrated with it. Then I learned how to deal with the fish better and get to the 9k kills and even double 9k kills. From that point the game became more fun and I ended up really liking the game.

Over the two weeks I played 183 games of crush roller. I'll be happy to not play it for a fair while I think :lol

Well played everyone, and I think there were 7 people who bested the previous AA Crush Roller record!

Well done, that'll teach me to clone the hard drive when I should have been submitting a score :redface

Onward to Jungle King!

Mate i was having real trouble getting even past the 100k mark. Then i had this one great game, I finished the last two levels with no men left.

It is a frustrating game.