Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 211

Thread: MGL13 Game 1: Crush Roller [FINISHED]

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    State
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by @lien_Zed View Post
    well i played for a while, it kinda reminds me of pacman a bit.... and it bored me to tears as well unfortunately.... i just cant get in to this game, played it a few times,never played it before, and never will ever again, lol



    best score 7020Attachment 25184

    might have a few glasses of wine and try again
    Can't say it's my cup of tea either oh well, win some you lose some I guess

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    State
    Tasmania
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    I just installed a new soundcard Asus Xonar Essence STX and the soundtrack of this game is really ummmmmm, actually I heard "can you put your headphones on dear?" a request that I nearly always ignore but I could sympathize.

    I like this game, but I'm not good at it, I tried a few wines and got 7k so @lien_Zed I can confirm that wont help I think my PB is a bit over 10k, so I'm not gunna take this one out. Those that invest the time to learn patterns will do well, I wont be able to find the time for that.

    I agree that people shouldn't give tips this early.
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    State
    Brisbane - Wakerley
    Posts
    7,456
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)
    What is this learn patterns you speak of?
    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

    Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    State
    Adelaide
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Hate this game. Anyway, my score of 24,040 should send me to the top of the leaderboard for at least 5 mins.
    Hi.png

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    State
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Hate this game. Anyway, my score of 24,040 should send me to the top of the leaderboard for at least 5 mins.
    Hi.png
    8 mins and you are still at the top

    I will try again now, but I'm pissed

    I will persist with this a bit more over the week

    I hope it's not cheating, but I downloaded an INP file to see what I'm missing - it got me a few more points but I'll be buggered if I can play like the guy who posted this file

    ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    I just installed a new soundcard Asus Xonar Essence STX and the soundtrack of this game is really ummmmmm, actually I heard "can you put your headphones on dear?" a request that I nearly always ignore but I could sympathize.
    I'm single ATM But I'll keep this game in mind if I ever need to get out of a relationship If really is a relationship killing tune

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    State
    Tasfunkia
    Posts
    6,271
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    261 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    I hope it's not cheating, but I downloaded an INP file to see what I'm missing - it got me a few more points but I'll be buggered if I can play like the guy who posted this file [COLOR="Silver"]
    Its not cheating in the MGL, but i reckon you are cheating yourself not giving it a go for at least a day or two without looking at things like this. My opinion only

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    State
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wingtipvortex View Post
    Its not cheating in the MGL, but i reckon you are cheating yourself not giving it a go for at least a day or two without looking at things like this. My opinion only
    I know what you're saying. But when you aren't even close to finishing the 2nd level of a game after a couple of hour As I posted in the nom's thread - never seen or played this game. If I played it in the old days at the arcade, I wouldn't have used more that $2 worth of 20 cent coins unless I got a hint how to play it

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    State
    Tasfunkia
    Posts
    6,271
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    261 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    If I played it in the old days at the arcade, I wouldn't have used more that $2 worth of 20 cent coins unless I got a hint how to play it
    Really? I can remember playing Dragons Lair, and pumping plenty of coin into it to further myself into the game. I think with youtube and other sites that are accessible, its kinda killed the " work through it " attitude of gaming. Sad really.
    But it comes down to self discipline i guess. I have no problem with what you do, but i will always give it some time to discover the little bonuses of each game If after some pushed time on a particular one i cant get through, i may look at a vid of someone else doing it. Each to their own though i say

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    State
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wingtipvortex View Post
    Really? I can remember playing Dragons Lair, and pumping plenty of coin into it to further myself into the game. I think with youtube and other sites that are accessible, its kinda killed the " work through it " attitude of gaming. Sad really.
    But it comes down to self discipline i guess. I have no problem with what you do, but i will always give it some time to discover the little bonuses of each game If after some pushed time on a particular one i cant get through, i may look at a vid of someone else doing it. Each to their own though i say
    I guess I prefer my games to give you a little bit each time. If a game requires further progress for you memorize patterns then it's not my sort of game. I'll crash and burn in this one and hope the next game is something I want to persist with I guess.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that it's not my sort of game - it just doesn't hold my interest enough to want to chuck more coins in to

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    State
    Ballajura Perth WA
    Posts
    8,113
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quoted
    487 Post(s)


Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •