Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PRICE DROP to clear

Due to having a few too many here and our supplier of Stainless Steel dropping our buy price we are passing the savings on;

(1)- Side Rails with nail holes to suit Bally captain Fantastic era and earlier - $45 a pair

(2a)- Side Rails WITH nail holes slightly offset to suit Kiss,Fathom,matahari etc - $50 a pair

(2b)- Side Rails with NO nail holes (our most popular rail) to suit Kiss, fathom ,matahari etc - $50 a pair.

(3) - Improved side rails to suit WPC era,Fishtales etc - $40 a pair Also got a couple of pair of satin black powdercoated as well - same price

(4) - Stainless steel WPC backbox hinges - $40 a pair these are grained to match grain on rails

(5) - Highly polished, fully chromeplated,new legbolts to add that extra bling to the legs of pins - $5 each (I usually just put them on the front).

(6) - 6.5 degree playfield levelling aid(aluminium) - $8

I'm organising to take some stock up to MM3 in bulk to save AA guys on freight. Any interest please pm me:)

attachment.jpg.c495416a73b02db52cc999e3a67d12f7.jpg

attachment.jpg.5afcba9541fa05f7417541d159b679b6.jpg

Edited by Railways

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just bought 2 sets of these rails, 1 for a 1979 williams FLASH and one for an old EM Jacks open.

The quality is 100% and I recommend them very highly!!! They fit perfect, and the finish is beautiful!

Can't recommend Jeff and his products any higher!!!!

Top Bloke and top Products!!

• Administrators
I have just bought 2 sets of these rails, 1 for a 1979 williams FLASH and one for an old EM Jacks open.

The quality is 100% and I recommend them very highly!!! They fit perfect, and the finish is beautiful!

Can't recommend Jeff and his products any higher!!!!

Top Bloke and top Products!!

Agreed. I have a set of the stainless backbox hinges that will be going on my Getaway when I do the playfield swap and restore. Top quality at a very realistic price.

Dave

• 3 years later...

Hi there, wondering if you do the side rails for WPC 95 machines and also the back box hinges. Both to suit a funhouse machine.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Jesder. I'll do some research on ipdb to see if what we have will suit.

- - - Updated - - -

As long as it doesn't have unusual holes:lol:lol

- - - Updated - - -

Crikey, we've been at the same price for almost 4 years now - no wonder we can't retire:lol

Had a set of your rails come with my waterworld and once fitted I have to say what an amazing product. Changes the whole look of the pin. Brilliant.
Many thanks for the kind words - we do seem to sell a few of these.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi JPD,

Would you by chance have any side rails for a Gottlieb Waterworld?

Cheers,

Glenn

Yep we have, pm sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna have to put you on the books I think;)

Many thanks for the kind words - we do seem to sell a few of these.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep we have, pm sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna have to put you on the books I think;)

Got to look after the family business.:D