Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Black Caviar - 12 from 12 (Anyone else a racing fans?)

i love it and cant beleive it, my mates oldman told me that thing would win every bloody race after its first(hes a form watcher for sportsbet), should of taken his advice and put the arcade machine on her.

Black Caviar is a superstar and a very beautiful animal. This horse has been great to me, even if the odds are getting so skinny it's crazy, it keeps winning!:D

I often think about getting a small share in a horse for some fun.

Black Caviar is a superstar and a very beautiful animal. This horse has been great to me, even if the odds are getting so skinny it's crazy, it keeps winning!:D

I often think about getting a small share in a horse for some fun.

I love watching it, worked today at the TOTE everyone is just in awe of it. People come in just to watch it run.

One lady came in and had $5 on it I told her it will only pay about 1.10 she didn't mind just wanted to back it, probably cost her a dollar in parking and $5 in fuel to get on it:lol

Would love to get shares in a horse, we should talk at mega meet;)

Hey Guys,

I know some of you guys are racing fans like me. If you missed it, here it is below.

wish I had one in my back yard like this one :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGMkQe8xktk

Enjoy.

Buy a can of this

http://1coast.com.au/SiteFiles/1coastcomau/700g%20Pal%20Dog%20Food%20Can.JPG

I rekon that would be really slow out of the stalls.

Where does the jockey sit on the top or the side?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

I love watching it, worked today at the TOTE everyone is just in awe of it. People come in just to watch it run.

One lady came in and had $5 on it I told her it will only pay about 1.10 she didn't mind just wanted to back it, probably cost her a dollar in parking and $5 in fuel to get on it:lol

Would love to get shares in a horse, we should talk at mega meet;)

I'm the same..been backing it since it's 4th win, just love watching it run too mate...what a horse.

Had some fair plonks on it but nothing too huge.

AA syndicate sounds cool.

the gg's are too rich for my blood. would consider shares in a dishlicker aslong as one of the shareholders ends up adopting it. could she win carrying 85kg??

%5 shares in a racehorse start at around the price of an entry level dmd. Of course there are on-going fees and the odds of getting a champion are in the lotto category but I like a punt, I love the sport and life is too short.

Dishys I am very keen on too,cheap as chips.

What would we call an AA syndicate horse/dog, Pinball, Arcade Hero, Space Invader we could come up with a pearler:D

Edit a couple more twenty cents, free game

Heres some as well.

Special When Lit.

Extra Ball - Make the stewards wonder.

Silverball

• Super Moderator

wow. she's a special mare. i haven't seen what times she's running but not seeing track records (i know randwick track was slow on the w/e). also hope she can get some more distance, she needs to be able to run 1600, 2000 and 2400 to win the big money races here and round the world. she's definitely the best sprinter i've ever seen. the last one similar was schillaci who was always a pleasure to watch race.

racing horses seriously sucks. i already feel sick for the owners as they worry about bowed tendons, stress fractures, being kicked by another horse etc etc etc. its like holding a winning lottery ticket in a cyclone. I really hope she gets to fulfill her great potential.

First time out of Melbourne running the other way around the track as well I think.

Scillaci was great but I think this one will be better but regardless if she never races again the connections are giggling silly.

Racing horses is fun, I know stacks of people who are doing it or have done it..my old man owned a few as did my uncle and grandfather. I only know of one mate who took a bad beating but he persisted when he should have sold his shares, the rest have been break even types or some ok profits with a lot of fun along the way. There are risks involved sure but just like punting don't do it if you can't afford to take a hit.

There is nothing like going to the track when someone you know has a horse running and it wins.

It( owning a share in a racehorse) is right up there with cage diving with white sharks as something I must do before I die.

• Super Moderator

It( owning a share in a racehorse) is right up there with cage diving with white sharks as something I must do before I die.

LOL. I couldn't leave that one alone. I have cage dived near Port Lincoln and raced several horses (about 7 - my inlaws are breeders). For me, I rate both experiences as very similar. The day we went cage diving there was a 3m swell and not a shark in the ocean. 95% of the boat was horribly sea sick and the whole boat reeked of vomit. longest 12 hours of my life. I fortunately wasn't sick and the highlight for the day was one of the crew catching a southern blue on the way back in. the sashimi was the best I ever tasted and I got heaps as no one else was hungry.

the main difference with horse racing was the bluefin tuna sashimi was missing. :) we had one good horse that broke down with a fracture after her first city win in melbourne. if you like writing cheques then horse racing is for you!

Looks like you have had crap luck on both counts, so i can understand your frustration.

Bummer....a mate of mine has done the port lincoln dive as well...four 3m sharks,the photos and video he bought back are unbelievable.

Still going to do both of them.:) I like a gamble and life is too short....

• Super Moderator
Horse ownership - I'd rather put my money into a bin and watch it burn

and at least it warms you ;) like a fully loaded drop tank full of methane ;);)

• Super Moderator
stuba shes a sprinter and thats it. no way will they ever get her to race anywhere near 2400m.

no shit sherlock!

hence my comment about distance. the premier money race in the country is the cox plate at 2000m. the best horse in the country wins it. unless she steps up she'll just be an excellent sprinter like schillaci. from what i've seen she can sit and sprint so I wouldn't rule her out yet.

• 9 months later...