Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

top/top zaccaria pins

the balance between player and collector have shifted in this humble narrators equilibrium and i find myself intrigued by this guinea niche manufacturer. the question(s) to the community is what is/are the top/top zaccaria pin(s) in the following categories: player, artwork, collectability and the garfield sobers(all rounder for any you masses of the unwashed that dont believe in cricket).

any random relevant info regarding all and sundry that is zaccaria is appreciated with the gift of a virtual gabagool sandwich.

The only one I've played recently was Rollerballs Clown that he had for a while, and it was pretty cool.

Played some Zacs when I was a kid but can't remember how they played, so, my choice right now from pics would be Devil Riders and/or Farfalla. I really dig the bonus time feature after the last ball.

• Administrators
Same, never played one but I love the look of them, the artwork and colors used are great.

I read they are more difficult to maintain/repair though.

No more difficult than Bally/Williams of the same era, in fact I prefer working on Gen 2 Zacs to Bally or Williams.