Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Flintstones LED's

Am about to do the same with my TOM. The way i'm going to go is through RTBB. He stocks the Ablaze ones and i have them in my TSPP and they look amazing :cool:

I will look at the Ablaze 3 and Ablaze 1. I think the A1 is for larger inserts and the A3 for smaller ones. I tend to match colour with insert. General illumination cool white etc.

As for backbox, flashers etc never done. So it will be a bit of trail and error. Do what i did initally. Buy a handfull of Greg,fit them, see if you like em then order away.

There was also a great thread put up here by tomdotcom from memory. Excellent read...i'll look for it

If you are thinking of buying bulk amoutn of LED's you may consider a supplier from the US as prices are cheaper in general and with the $ the way it is at the moment you cant go wrong.

I have bought from PinballLife http://www.pinballlife.com and they are quite good.

Best thing would be to buy a sample pack from one of the local guys see what you like and the place a larger order from either them locally or someone overseas.

• 6 months later...
I have been testing LEDs in my Williams Bally machines for about a year now. I've found that most LEDs go dull in GI after around 3-4 months. The cheapest and best option in pinball life for ablaze 3 inserts and coin taker "retro" only! for GI as they have been going strong now for ages and haven't dulled at all