Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

For Sale - Knuckles Chaotix 32x, Sega Outrun 3D, RARE

For sale i have Knuckles Chaotix on the Sega 32x (cartridge only), a very rare game indeed, great for the Sonic the Hedgehog fans - 130 dollars

Sega Outrun 3D - This game for the Sega Master System is one of the rare 3D games for the console, it comes with just the box and cartridge, but works great - 60 dollars

Cheers everyone, :) Will have some other stuff up for sale too in time. :)

HERE ARE SOME PICS:

DSCN3900.thumb.jpg.67f927a43a458607639020dad4f83444.jpg

DSCN3899.thumb.jpg.13d686faa99dbf660f3e103bd7fbc027.jpg

Edited by Nuclear Neo

Knuckles Chaotix has always been a rare and highly sought after game, Sega 32X itself is rare, and so is the game, it's a pretty good Sonic kind of game too :)

Yeah Outrun 3D is a rare one out of the 3D games the system has too :)

Might pop mine on eBay if there's no interest here, just trying to save on fee's that eBay chuck at you for selling stuff :p

Knuckles Chaotix has always been a rare and highly sought after game, Sega 32X itself is rare, and so is the game, it's a pretty good Sonic kind of game too :)

You'll hate me then when I say I've got about 4 of those lying round... let's just say I'm about to offload a huge bulk of my collection. Way too much there! :blink:

Knuckle's Chaotix and Kolibri are pretty much the only reasons to own the console however except for so-so ports that were good for the day.

Yeah Outrun 3D is a rare one out of the 3D games the system has too :)

Yeah it's the hardest to find. Waited till I found a copy to buy the rest :P

I like how you say 'lying around' haha, gosh some peoples collections must be astounding compared to mine. :)

Yeah i agree Knuckles Chaotix, Kolibri (haven't played it before) are the good ones, Mortal Kombat II is great on the 32X as well, people say it's the best version. Doom's okay on the 32x, but it's on like every other console imaginable. NBA Jam T.E is a great Basketball game if you dig it, i really also like Virtua Racing Deluxe, graphics and gameplays pretty addictive :)But yeah there'd be other games i'd rather play then these haha.

ok well other people say the best version is on the PS1, probably agree with you there too as i love the PS1, but the 32x version doesn't have loading times due to being in cartridge form, does the PS1 version?

Yeah i got my 32x for like 180 bucks ages agooo and it came with every game on the console except a few of the really rare ones, knuckles chaotix was in the bundle, mortal kombat 2, virtua fighter, racer, afterburner, metal head, doom, space harrier, star wars, NBA JAM T.E, cosmic carnage, 36 great holes, wwf wrestling and motocross. I've never actually bought a sega 32x game seperately, only ever had this bulk buy bundle i got lol.