Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

question about arcade

when i play the arcade here if my game lasts for longer than 20 mins im logged out and my score doesnt register, but with some of the top scores theyve played for longer and managed to register their score, hows this done?

when i play the arcade here if my game lasts for longer than 20 mins im logged out and my score doesnt register, but with some of the top scores theyve played for longer and managed to register their score, hows this done?

My gripe is that I had 3 tropheys and then when I logged into the arcade section after a few months ALL my scores had been erased?? now have to go back and reclaim my rightful title!

• Administrators

Perhaps you don't tick keep me logged into the forum and for some reason you are being logged out, other than that no idea, ive never had that problem myself.

My gripe is that I had 3 tropheys and then when I logged into the arcade section after a few months ALL my scores had been erased?? now have to go back and reclaim my rightful title!

Yes occasionally I reset the scores to keep things fun specially for new players, some of those flash games are impossible to beat the high scores.

How do i get to play those games?

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=739

Guest Burra749
Arcade King is the man... handles all 3 of there Qz... +1

Dont say that, his heads swollen enough already. :D

He should be able to, he is the administrator :sm1: :sm1: :sm1: