Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Dr Who

Hi Jeff

My DW gearbox had the same problem. I couldn't use it so I drilled the rivets to get the cover off. i found that one of the gears was slipping on the shaft. I took it to a friend who braized them together again. Used nuts and bolts to put the cover back on. This happened about 4 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat since. Cheers.

Hi Jeff

My DW gearbox had the same problem. I couldn't use it so I drilled the rivets to get the cover off. i found that one of the gears was slipping on the shaft. I took it to a friend who braized them together again. Used nuts and bolts to put the cover back on. This happened about 4 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat since. Cheers.

Thanks Yee, Exactly the same happened with a mates Dr. about 2years ago and I did exactly the same thing but alas this time on this one after disassembly it has one large gear that is missing about 15 teeth which is beyond repair - looks like I've got spend some coin<_<

• Super Moderator

hi jeff

pretty sure i can help you with that. i have 2 playfields and 2 mini playfields. i did swap one mini for the other (they both were working from memory).

i'll check for you. prod me next week if i don't get back to you.

stu

hi jeff

pretty sure i can help you with that. i have 2 playfields and 2 mini playfields. i did swap one mini for the other (they both were working from memory).

i'll check for you. prod me next week if i don't get back to you.

stu

Aah excellent, Ta stu - good luck with the hunt in the shed. I'll come and give you a hand:D (I feel warm and fuzzy in there:lol) or that may have been the bourbon:lol

• Super Moderator
Aah excellent, Ta stu - good luck with the hunt in the shed. I'll come and give you a hand:D (I feel warm and fuzzy in there:lol) or that may have been the bourbon:lol

I just love sucking in the air down there. Alas, though, it is no excuse for a visit because the spare is sitting under the machine in the games room (I think - i know the main playfield is anyway, surely the mini is with it ;)

I just love sucking in the air down there. Alas, though, it is no excuse for a visit because the spare is sitting under the machine in the games room (I think - i know the main playfield is anyway, surely the mini is with it ;)
I will wait with baited breath Alby:D