Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

When is MGL 13 starting?

I should hopefully have my cabinet finished (well playable on) next weekend, or the weekend after at the latest. Can't wait to join in even though I'm sure I'll get completely thrashed, even on the games I think I'm good at :lol

Usually they have about a 3 month gap between MGLs. This suits most people, keeps interest up, and let's us catch up with other jobs during the downtime. Gives you a couple of months to practice on your new cab, good luck :)

At this stage I reckon, we'll start calling for nominations for MGL13 around the beginning of June. Gives you plenty of time to warm up that new cab and think about your nominations.

What do you reckon Wingtip, early June ? BTW - any advance on the prizes as yet for our worthy MGL12 winners ? :D

Prizes are in the works MGL winners. Early June sounds good to me Jamma, i will pm you soon for a quirky theme:cool:

Good stuff mate!

I've had a look at some of the scores that have been posted in some of my favorite games, and some of you really put me to shame :D

Can't wait to join in :)

The more the merrier... don't be afraid of not scoring big, it's all about participation and having some fun, finding out things about games, and being part of the biggest and best Mame comp in Australia and NZ. You'll find, if you become an MGL regular, your skills will go up and up, just by playing regularly :cool:

Can I make an early suggestion for a game in MGL 13? I don't think I've seen it played in any of the tournaments that are still on here - Burnin' Rubber (Bump 'n Jiump)

Its been played brother, but id be happy to play it again...very cool game:cool:

Best to leave the nominating till MGL 13 is announced and plugged i reckon, as we may have a particular theme or direction.

When it does come time, don't be a stranger...as Jamma said, the more the merrier:D

• 3 weeks later...

Can we please have a New MGL starting date "sticky" that only mods can reply to?

That way we can all subscribe to it and get an email when the new MGL starts, instead of asking and checking all the time.

Can we please have a New MGL starting date "sticky" that only mods can reply to?

That way we can all subscribe to it and get an email when the new MGL starts, instead of asking and checking all the time.

Yep good idea, will sort that out shortly :)